Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Beekman 1802 Bloom Cream Probiotic Moisturizer

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Sorry I have not been blogging! At first I got busy and then I got lazy. I need to stop being lazy and be more productive. With that said in January 2022, ULTA had a skin care event and I took advantage of the great 50% off sale.
Here are the products I got. I already reviewed TULA Glow + Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm (left). For this post, I will review the a product from Beekman 1802 on the top middle.
Product Review: Beekman 1802 Bloom Cream Probiotic Moisturizer

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at beekman1802.com
Price: $54 for 1.69 fl oz/50 mL

Made in USA

Description from the package: Help your skin bloom, and watch it come back to glorious, glowing life. This goes to the heart of our skincare philosophy: feed your skin the nutrients it needs, and it will respond by blooming into all its natural beauty, no harsh chemicals required.
Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate, Propanediol, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Colostrum, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactose, Milk Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Honey, Eryngium Alpinum (Blue Thistle) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Whey Protein, Gluconolactone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Oleate, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Zinc Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Tocopherol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Lecithin … and Kindness.
Product does not contain any live cultures.
Thoughts: When I first saw this product, what drew me in was the word probiotic. How does it work on your skin? Not only that, the packaging was nice.
Here's a closer look at the packaging of the moisturizer. It comes with a velvet bag.
Here's a closer look at the opening of the moisturizer.
Here's a swatch of the moisturizer on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It's so light that I cannot distinguish the smell. It's just refreshing. I just sniffed the product and I don't smell anything. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's pretty! The design is simple and eye catching. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal, as well as, makes a clicking noise when you open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. This product is extremely sanitary. It comes with a dispenser. You need to put both thumbs on the top of the dispenser to squeeze out the moisturizer. If one is lower than the other, the moisturizer will squirt out. The thumb has to be even for it to squeeze out perfectly. That's the only thing that drew me away from this product. Third, the moisturizer is creamy and have a medium consistency. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs while massaging into the skin. It's a good consistency. It might be too thick for oily skin individuals. It's a great moisturizer for normal to dry skin individuals. It's also good for aging skin. With that said, it's easy to use. You just press the dispenser with both thumbs, and it will squeeze the perfect amount for the face and neck. I would scoop the moisturizer with my middle finger and spot all over the face. Then I would pat the moisturizer on my face with my fingers. With the leftover moisturizer I have on my fingers, I massage onto my neck. It spreads easily and my skin absorbs the product within a minute. In all honesty, I only used it as a night moisturizer. I don't know how it is during the day. They do recommend using it both for day and night. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, leaves a glow on the skin, and extremely comfortable. Not only that, it's hydrating. I wake up in the morning with hydration. I do not feel tightness from dryness. I noticed with usage, skin improves. There is less fine and thick lines as time goes on. Lastly, I do not need to reapply. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is good to go but I still hydrate for the day. Since I have been using this product and it could be a combination of products, my skin looks youthful and alert. I am glad I got this product. It's easy to use, hydrating, and my skin approves with usage. I highly recommend if you have dry skin and/or aging skin.

Pros:
* Slight scent while using.
* Refreshing scent.
* Simple and eye catching packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Sanitary-safe.
* Comes with a dispenser.
* Creamy moisturizer.
* Medium consistency.
* Great for normal to dry skin, as well as, aging.
* Easy to use.
* Spreads easily.
* Absorbs within a minute.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Leaves a glow on the skin.
* Comfortable.
* Hydrating.
* Less fine and thick lines with usage.
* Do not need to reapply.
* Skin looks youthful and alert.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Thumbs need to be even on the dispenser to squeeze out the moisturizer.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...