Wednesday, July 13, 2022

NYX Bare With Me Multitasking Spray

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

On May 17, 2019 I attended PopSugar and NYX So LA Summer House. I was fortunate to receive a swag bag.
Here are the products I received. I already reviewed NYX Filler Instinct Plumping Lip Polish in Cheap Fills (bottom middle), NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara (middle), and NYX Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer (top right). For this post, I will review the facial spary from NYX on the top left.
Product Review: NYX Bare With Me Multitasking Spray

Where to purchase: ULTA, CVS, Target, and online at nyxcosmetics.com
Price: $10 for 4.39 fl oz/ 130 mL

Made in Canada

Description from the website: Put your freshest face forward with NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Prime. Set Refresh. Multitasking Spray. Infused with aloe and cucumber extracts, this sensitive skin-friendly makeup setting spray, primer and refresher has your complexion covered. A true triple treat, this multi-tasker is a spray on primer, makeup setter, and makeup refresher! Delivering a dewy burst of hydration with every spritz, this spray will be your newest go-to for a fresh no makeup, makeup look!
Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance.
Thoughts: When it comes to facial spray, I'm a huge fan. I use it all the time every single day. There isn't a day I do not use it. For this reason, I am always excited to try this product.
Here's a closer look at the spray.
Here's a closer look at the spray on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It's so minimal that you barely notice. Now that I have been using this product for some time, I don't notice any scent whatsoever. With that said, it's so light that I cannot distinguish the smell. I just sniffed the product and it's a lot stronger than being sprayed. It's on the floral side for sure. Secondly, the packaging is nice and simple. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal and it makes a clicking noise when I put the top on and off. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. The spray is decent. I wouldn't say the best I have used. I will explain in a little bit. Third, the consistency is liquidity but not watery. It doesn't drip on the skin while spraying. It has some dense and feels like a thin serum on the skin. You could feel the ingredients on the skin. It's also very fine when you spray. For this reason, it's best to spray close to the face. If you spray farther, you will barely feel the facial spray. With that said, it's easy to use. I mostly use it after cleansing. It hydrates my skin before I use my skin care products. The hydration from the facial spray helps me use less skin care products. Not only that, it's refreshing. It feels cool on the skin not in the tingling sensation. It just feels cool to the touch. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable. Lastly, I really cannot say how my skin feels the next morning mainly because it's not from this product. It's from the products I use in my skin care routine. With that said, this product helps improve the skin. I am glad I got this product. I'm a huge fan of facial spray but I wouldn't say it's the best I have used. Not only that, facial sprays are multifunctional. You can use it to hydrate, set your makeup, soften beauty sponges, and so on. It's endless!

Pros:
* Slight scent while using.
* Nice and simple packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you put the top on and off.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Liquidity consistency.
* Has some dense and does not drip on the skin.
* Feels like a liquidity serum on the skin.
* Fine.
* Easy to use.
* Hydrates.
* I use less skin care products.
* Refreshing.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Multifunctional.

Cons:
* Spray is alright.
* Need to spray close to feel it.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other NYX products reviewed/swatch:
Butter Lipsticks
Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippie
Pink Bikini
Filler Instinct Plumping Lip Polish
Cheap Fills
Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
Ombre Lip Duo
Rags & Riches
Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...