Wednesday, January 27, 2021

esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Milk

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

My T.J.Maxx has been rocking with great name brands sheet masks end of 2019. This was my third purchase but I bough it in early January 2020.
Here's my haul. I bought the top two and the bottom two were given to me. For this post, I will review the mask on the bottom right from esfolio.
This is esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Milk. Since I did a thorough review of esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. This picture was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.
Here's how the mask looks on me. Again, this was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent but the smell lingers for the whole I mask. It smells like milk with a mixture of vanilla and coffee. I, personally, was not too keen on the smell. That might be the main reason I didn't adjust to the smell and I smelled it during the whole masking. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it's applied. Secondly, I love the packaging. It's so cute with the cow. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. The width was great. It was wider than my cheek to cheek. The length could be longer. It touched my chin perfectly but the forehead was a different story. It did not touch the hairline and the corners were bare. I rather cover everything than not cover at all. That's just me though. The cut around the eyes and mouth was alright as well. The mouth was good. The cut between the eyes were so wide apart. I felt like the inner cut were close to the eyes. The nose dimension is alright as well. The width was good but the length was too short. It did not cover the tip whatsoever. The thickness of the mask is in-between medium to thick. You can unfold without the fear of ripping. Third, there are a decent amount of leftover essence. I could feel it but it wouldn't slide out of the package. I had to dig my fingers into the package to get the essence. I used it on my neck and chest. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I applied the sheet mask for 30 minutes. It said to mask for 15-20 minutes but I'm used to 30. My skin absorbed the essence as much as possible. It didn't completely dry out the sheet but it was drier than initially applied. After taking the mask off, my skin looked more dewier. Other than that, I did not see any brightness or glow. When your skin is hydrated, you notice less noticeable fine and thick lines. I didn't notice until I applied my moisturizer. Lastly, the next morning my skin still looked good. The fine and thick lines started showing but that's with any mask. You just need to be consistent and that is my flaw. I'm glad I got this sheet mask. I like the mask itself but wasn't too keen on the smell. It just really bothered me.

Would repurchase: No.
Rating:  3.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other esfolio products reviewed/swatch:
Essence Mask Sheet

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...