Wednesday, May 12, 2021

esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Egg

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

In February 2021, I visited my nearest T.J.Maxx and saw this mask from esfolio.
This is esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Egg. Since I did a thorough review of esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look at the individual packaging.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. This picture was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.
Here's how the mask looks on me. Again, this was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. Since it's so light, it's hard to distinguish the smell. As well as with time, you get used to the smell that you don't notice it anymore. I just sniffed the product and it does not smell anything like an egg. It smells more floral or perfume-like to me. It's not my type of scent but it's doable. Secondly, the packaging is so cute. I love the egg characters. With that said, the box is made out of cardboard paper. It's sturdy for what is is. I will most likely talk about the individual packaging. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. The length to my chin fit perfectly. I wished it was longer but fitting perfect is better than shorter. The length to my forehead is a different story. It did not touch the hairline especially the corners. It was bare. The width from cheeks to cheeks was good. It fit my wide face. The cut around the eyes and mouth was alright as well. The mouth was good. There were too much space in-between the eyes. The inner corners of the mask are too close to the eyes. You need to be careful because you do not want the essence to fall into the eyes. The cut around the nose is okay. It's wide enough for my wide nose. The length, on the other hand, is cut too short and it's cut horizontally straight. It does not cover the tip of the nose. I prefer to cover all the space on my face rather than not. The thickness of the mask is on the medium. You can unfold without the fear of ripping. Third, there's enough leftover essence. I used the leftover essence on my neck and chest. Instead of pouring it out of the package, I had to dig my hand into the package. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I mask for 30 minutes. The direction says to mask for 15-20 minutes. I'm just used to masking for 30 minutes. It's refreshing and cooling, in the sense, it feels cool to the touch. There is no tingling sensation whatsoever. My skin absorbs the essence like no other. I noticed certain part of the mask becomes white and dry. It goes from being moist to whiter in color. My skin feels smooth, even, and hydrated. I noticed with hydration, you notice less fine and thick lines. Lastly, my skin looks good the next morning. It isn't great but it's better than normal. You need to be consistent with masking or I should say I should be. Being consistent with masking twice a week will improve your skin with time. I'm glad I got this product. It's good but I still prefer the snail. It just works better for my dry skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other esfolio products reviewed/swatch:
Essence Mask Sheet

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...