Wednesday, December 9, 2020

esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

I cannot recall which month I purchased these masks. It's either May or June of 2020. I saw these at my local T.J. MAXX.
Here are the masks I purchased. I already reviewed The Creme Shop Glow Up, Skin! Animated Unicorn Face Mask (left). For this post, I will review the mask from esfolio on the right.

Where to purchase: online at en.esfolio.co.kr
Price: $8.99 for 25 mL/ 0.85 fl oz (10 each)

Made in Korea

Description from the package: This highly concentrated essence mask sheet is formulated with freshly snail secretion filtrate which helps to make your skin calm and be revitalized. Also, the vitamin of quince extract and portuiaca oieracea extract contained in this essence mask sheet help to increase elasticity of your skin and moisturize your dry skin.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: To be honest, I have never heard of this brand until my brother's niece told me about it. She was kind enough to give me some masks before this purchase. Unfortunately, I have not tried them yet. When I saw this mask, I had to get it. I was curious about the snail.
Here's a closer look at the individual packaging.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask.
Here's how the mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a scent while masking. It's very perfume-like but on the lighter side. It's not overwhelming and it only lasts for several minutes. You get used to the smell and don't notice it anymore. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it's used. Secondly, the packaging is attractive. It's a really pretty green and the snail is adorable. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. The box is made out of paper but the individual packaging is foil-like. I cannot see the individual packaging opening or breaking. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. The width fit me perfectly. I wished it was slightly wider. If you have a wider face than me, it might not fit you. The length was way too short for me. It hit my chin exactly and it did not touch my hairline at all. It did not cover the forehead corner to corner. The cut around the eyes and mouth was okay. I think they should have cut the eyes a little bit separate. It was slightly to close to each other. The nose was alright as well. The cut was fine but I wished the length was longer. It did not cover the tip of my nose at all. The thickness of the mask is good. I would say it's medium. I could unfold without the fear of ripping. Third, there's extra essence in the package. I used the leftover essence on the neck and chest. Even though there's leftover essence in the package, the amount on the sheet was decent. It was not to the point that it was dripping. You can do other things while masking. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I applied the sheet mask. The direction said to mask for 15-20 minutes but I mask for 30. I'm just used to masking that long. It's refreshing, in the sense, it feels good on the skin. I can tell my skin was dry. It absorbed the essence from the sheet mask. It went from wet to dry spots all over the sheet. Once I took the sheet mask off, my skin glowed and looked smooth. With hydration, you will notice less fine and thick lines. I love how the fine and thick lines were diminished. It looked flawless. Lastly, the next morning my skin still looked good. Of course the fine and thick lines started to show, but that's with any mask. You need to be consistent and diligent. Masking twice a week is good. I need to get better. I'm glad I got this product. For some reason, I've had good experiences with snail products. It must be good at hydrating the skin!

Pros:
* Light scent while masking.
* Attractive packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly for the individual packaging.
* Width fit my face perfectly.
* Cut around the mouth was good.
* Medium thickness; do not have to worry about ripping while unfolding.
* There were leftover essence.
* Easy to use.
* Refreshing.
* Skin glowed.
* Skin looked smooth.
* Hydrating.
* Fine and thick lines diminished.
* Skin looked flawless.

Cons:
* Hard to fine in stores.
* Length is way too short.
* Cut around the eyes are too close to each other.
* Length of the nose is way too short.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...