Wednesday, June 30, 2021

esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Honey

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

End of last year 2020, I visited my nearest T.J.Maxx and saw some esfolio masks.
Here are the masks I purchased. For this post, I will review the one in the middle.
This is esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Honey. Since I did a thorough review of esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look at the individual packaging.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. This picture was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.
Here's how the mask looks on me. Again, this was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it has a strong scent and it lasts for several minutes. It smells like herbs to me. It reminds me of childhood when I didn't want to take any herbs. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it's applied. It's definitely not my type of scent. If you like herbs, this is a good one. Secondly, the packaging is adorable for both the box and the individual packaging. It reminds me of cartoon characters. With that said, both are well-made and sturdy. The box is made out of cardboard paper. The individual packaging is foil-like. I cannot see the individual open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. The dimension of the mask is alright. I wish it covered everything but it doesn't. The width covers my face perfectly. If you have wider face than me, it will not but on the other hand I have pretty wide face. The length is too short. It hits the jawline perfectly but the forehead is another story. It does not cover at all especially the corners. The cut around the eyes and mouth is alright as well. The mouth is perfect. The eyes seem like it's cut too far apart. The sheet are too close to the inner eyes. Just make sure it doesn't touch the eyes. The dimension of the nose is alright. The width doesn't fully cover but I have wide nose. If your nose is thinner, it should be fine. I just hate that they cut it horizontally straight. I don't know if this is the trend nowadays. I remember masks with tips before. Now I don't see it anymore. The thickness of the mask is on the medium. You do not have to worry about unfolding and the fear of it ripping. It unfolds easily. Third, there's a decent amount of essence leftover and I used it on my neck and chest. Unfortunately, you do have to dig into the packaging to get the leftover essence. It does not drip out. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I apply the mask. I mask for 30 minutes. It says to mask for 15-20 but I'm used to 30 minutes. Once it's done, you can see the mask became more drier and whiter. It tells me certain part of my face needed more hydration than others. My skin looks softer, smoother, and more alert. With hydration, you notice less fine and thick lines. Lastly, my skin looked good the next day. It wasn't like right after masking but it looked better than normal. You need to mask twice a week to see results with time. I am just not good at it with the work schedule. My work starts too early and not enough time to do the skincare routine that I should be doing. Anyways, I am glad I got to try this product. It's a good product but I cannot pass the smell.

Would repurchase: No.
Rating:  3/5 Tobey's Paws


Other esfolio products reviewed/swatch:
Essence Mask Sheet

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...