Thursday, May 6, 2021

April Favorites and Finished Products 2021

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Ilia, The Body Shop, Biotulin, derma e, and Fresame. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.
 
April Favorites
Ilia Blue Light Filter Mist: I received this product and thankful for a chance to try it. It's easy to use, refreshing, and I like the idea it protects your skin from the blue light from the computer. Since I work in front of the computer all day, I try to protect my skin as much as possible. I don't know if it really does but I would like to believe in the product.

Marc Jacobs Youthquake Hydra-Full Retexturizing Gel Creme: I bought this product and glad I did. For a gel-like consistency, it's pretty hydrating for my dry skin. Not only that, it's not greasy and extremely comfortable on the skin. It also lasts all day on me. I don't need to reapply throughout the day.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit: I received this product and glad I did. I'm a huge fan of the body butter from The Body Shop. I wasn't too sure about the scent grapefruit. I thought it would be too sour but I actually like the smell. If you are a fruity person like myself, you will like the scent. Not only that, it's hydrating and I definitely need that from head to toes.

BESTOOL Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush: I bought this product and glad I did. It's easy to use, feels great on the scalp, and it actually cleans your head. I get bumpy, dry spots on my head. Since I started using this brush, I stopped getting them. Either I wasn't cleaning my head that well or this product works wonder. It can also be both.

Biotulin eyeMatrix Lifting Concentrate Creme: I received this product and glad I did. It took some time to use this product. I have been good about finishing products before opening a new one. It's easy to use, absorbs quickly, and extremely hydrating. I noticed my skin looks more alive around the eyes, smile lines, and my forehead.


Finished Products
derma e Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Serum: I received this product. It's easy to use and hydrating. To be honest, it felt more like a lotion than a serum. It had a thicker consistency for a serum. I'm used to liquid to gel-like consistency. I was not expecting this type of consistency. On the other, it made it easier to use. All you had to do is dab and pat around the face. For a de-stressing product, I am not too sure. I did not notice anything. I really do not get acnes except for that time of the month, as well as, redness.

Would repurchase: No.

OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Creme: I bought this product. It's hard to have an opinion since the container is so small. When it comes to eye creams, you need a bigger size to see if it really works or not. You will not know after a week's supply unless it's a miracle worker. You need at least a months work to see if it works for you or not. With that said, it was easy to use. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin soft.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

derma e Psorzema Cream: I received this product. This is actually my second tub. I had a better experience with the first tub. For some reason, it wasn't as hydrating. I think it had to do with using the product in the summer versus winter. This product was not hydrating during the dry, winter weather. My dry skin was not taking it. I needed to reapply throughout the day.

Would repurchase: No.

derma e Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Baby: I received this product and glad I finished it. I hated this sunscreen but it came in handy during the quarantine. Before wearing masks and when I wore makeup, the sunscreen would peel off. I would see dry patches of sunscreen all over the face. Not only that, it was hard to apply makeup on top. During quarantine and wearing masks, I hardly wore makeup. I did see dry patches of white sunscreen, but it wasn't noticeable since I had mask on. I have been trying to be good about finishing the product. I'm pretty impressed I finished this sunscreen.

Would repurchase: No.

Fresame Volumizer Mascara: I received this product. It's a good mascara. For Asian lashes, I look for a mascara that does not weigh my lashes down and this didn't. Not only that, I look for volumizing since I have sparse lashes. Since it didn't clump, my lashes looked fuller. It looked good at the end of the day just as I applied it.

Would repurchase: Yes.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Festive Berry: I received this product and glad I did. I'm a huge fan of the body butter from The Body Shop. They're easy to use, hydrating, smells great, and made out of natural ingredients. I have been using these for years and I mean years. All I can say is good things about this product.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Ilia, The Body Shop, Biotulin, derma e, and Fresame. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...