Wednesday, June 12, 2019

derma e Psorzema Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive some products from derma e. I usually post pictures of the things I received. Unfortunately, I lost the pictures while transferring cell phones. For this reason, I will go straight to the product.

Product Review: derma e Psorzema Cream

Where to purchase: Target, ULTA, CVS, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and online at dermae.com
Price: $19.95 for 4 oz/ 113 g

Made in USA

Description from the packaging: Experience remarkable relief. This deeply moisturizing cream helps to relieve scaly, flaky and itchy dry skin associated with psoriasis and eczema. It absorbs easily and gently helps to calm and soothe hot, irritated skin.

Restorative Neem Leaf Extract helps to relieve irritation and redness while antioxidant-rich Bearberry Extract leaves your skin feeling refreshed and healthy. Burdock Root Extract, rich in Vitamins A and C, moisturizes and helps to calm dry, itchy skin.

Does not contain any steroids, coal tar or pine tar.
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Stearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Coco-Caprylate (Coconut Derived), Dimethicone, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Zanthoxyloides (Fagara) Bark Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Coptis Chinensis (Chinese Golden Thread) Root Extract, Berberis Aquifolium (Barberry) Extract, Allantoin, Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Thoughts: When I first received this product, I didn't see a point of me using this product. I don't have psoriasis and eczema. Now it's a different story after using the product.
Here's a closer look inside the tub.
Here's a closer look at the product.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed the product and there's a slight scent. It's so light I cannot distinguish. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It's simple and I like the the blue color. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. Third, the consistency is creamy and I would say it's medium. This will be great for all skin types even dry skin individuals. It's not too thick for oily skin individuals. It's actually thin. Even though it's thin, it's hydrating. For this reason, it will be great for dry skin individuals even during winter season. With that said, it's easy to use. I just spot all over the face and massage into my skin. My skin absorbs the product like no other. It easily spreads and leaves a nice, smooth texture. My skin feels soft and not greasy at all. Also, you don't need that much for each usage. A little goes a long way with this product. I've been using this product for some time and I barely hit half-way. Lastly since I've been using this product, I haven't felt any tightness. My skin feels hydrated all day long. With hydration, skin improves with time. I noticed my skin looks more youthful and alert, and I've only used the bottle half-way. I'm glad I got to try this product. It's hydrating and great for my dry skin. When it comes to psoriasis and eczema, I cannot say since I have neither. From what I read on the website, the reviews are good. It doesn't hurt to try.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while applying.
* Nice, simple packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Medium, creamy consistency.
* Great for all skin types.
* Thin texture.
* Hydrating.
* Easy to use.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Spreads easily.
* Leaves a nice, smooth texture.
* Feels soft.
* Not greasy.
* Don't need much.
* No tightness.
* Skin improves with usage.
* Skin looks youthful and alert.
* Great for psoriasis and eczema.
* GMO free.
* Gluten free.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Cannot say if it helps skin with psoriasis and eczema.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5 Tobey's Paws


Other derma e products reviewed/swatch:
Hydrating Night Creme
Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil
Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
Purifying Daily Detox Scrub
Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
Vitamin C Intensive Night Cream
Vitamin C Micellar Cleansing Water
Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...