Wednesday, March 4, 2020

February Favorites and Finished Products 2020

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Henne, and Vinali. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

February Favorites

derma e Hydrating Night Cream: I received this product. The last time I touched this product was several years ago. Now I have been using it for some time, I remember how much I loved this product. It's one of the first products I tried from this brand. It's hydrating especially during this dry winter weather. Not only that, my skin feels so comfortable and soft.

Henne Rose Diamonds Lip Exfoliator: I received this product. I don't know why I never exfoliated my lips in the past. Now that I've been doing it for some time, I'm hooked. I do it at least once a week. It makes my lips soft and gets rid of all the chapped lips. The new skin makes my lips look pink and healthy.

derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift: I received this product. It's extremely easy to use and with the mixture of the eye roller, my skin around the eyes has improved. I noticed the fine lines has been diminishing. I still have some but it's not as bad as before. This product is great for dry skin around the eyes and aging skin.

Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil in Milk Tea: I bought this product. When you first apply it, it looks like brownish-taupe. Once it dries matte, it has a slight purplish-brown color. It's a gorgeous neutral color. I can see myself wearing it in daily basis. It's my type of color, as well as, I don't have to worry about reapplying. It adheres to my lips and looks natural.

Mount Lai The De-Puffing Jade Facial Roller: I bought this product. The day I received this product, the smaller size was not attached to the handle. At first I was thinking of gluing it on, but I thought it might look messy. I'm glad I never attached the smaller size. I noticed I only use the bigger size for the entire face and neck.  One side of the neck looked odd. The skin did not look right. After using this product for some time, it smoothed it out and looks like the rest of the skin. I also noticed the deep thick lines on my forehead looks less. I am convinced rollers help smooth skin.


Finished Products
Vinali Facial Moisturizer: I received this product. I think I got a bad batch because it stopped going up half-way. I had to scoop the product out with this wooden stick I had. It made it harder to get the product, as well as, it became messy. Other than that, I loved everything else. It was hydrating, comfortable, and made my skin feel soft. It's a good product!

Would repurchase: Yes.

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter: I bought this product. Even though I liked it better than the first one I tried from the same brand, it's an alright product. It is hydrating and doesn't smell that bad. It worked well during the fall season but went down during winter. The bottom of my feet started peeling even though I used this product on my whole body from head to toe. Other than during the dry winter weather, this worked well.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Henne, and Vinali. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...