Friday, May 3, 2019

April Favorites and Finished Products 2019

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e and Peter Thomas Roth. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

April Favorites

Anastasia Sultry Eyeshadow Palette: I bought this product and it has been my go to palette for this month. I love the metallic and matte colors. They work well together and stand out on the eyes. The colors are great for everyday, as well as, you can brighten/darken the shadows for the night out.

derma e Psorzema Cream: I received this product and it has been my only cream. I've been using it for both day and night. I usually use a stronger one during the night but this cream has been sufficient enough. It's light-weight but strong. Strong, in the sense, it hydrates. This will be great for all skin types. I, personally, don't have any skin issues other than dryness from the weather. For this reason, I don't know if it's good for sensitive skin.

OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original: I bought this product. The last few months I haven't been good with painting my nails. I'm trying to change that so I can do my "Manicure Monday" again. Since I haven't been using anything and my diet isn't the best lately, my nails has been weak. This has been helping it get stronger and not break throughout the week.

Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in Sin: I bought this product and it has been my go to highlighter. I would use other highlighters to review but once I'm done reviewing it, I go back to this product. I just love how easy it is to layer and gives me a natural glow. I can also brighten it if I layer more, but I tend to like a glow from the inside than Instagram glow.

MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in Blacktrack: I bought this product. I've heard great things about this gel eyeliner and for this reason, I've been intrigued for years. It's easy to use, line, and leaves a nice smooth matte dark line. Not only that, I love that it never dries out. A lot of gel liners I have used in the past always dried out even before I got half-way. I'm half-way with this gel eyeliner and it's like how I first used this product.


Finished Products
Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Wash: I received this product. It's a good body wash. I first enjoyed using this product. It's fun watching the beads break down and create a nice lather. Not only that, it's light-weight and feels great on the skin. I just wish it had more of a scent afterwards. I like having a fruity scent right after I shower. It's great for the senses.

Would repurchase: Maybe.


Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e and Peter Thomas Roth. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...