Wednesday, May 29, 2019

PopSugar and NYX So LA Summer House

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I was fortunate to attend PopSugar and NYX So LA Summer House on May 17, 2019. It was held at the Lombardi House in Hollywood.

After we checked in, they gave us drinks. I grabbed the cucumber in Vodka. It was really delicious and this is coming from someone who doesn't drink that much.
It was held outside and they had different booths. One of the booths was snow cone. We grabbed some before leaving. It was refreshing!
The next booth we went to were their new eyebrow pencil product. The brush is so unique and amazing. They used it on me and I highly recommend it!
The booth after were the lipglosses. They're shimmery and sheer. I got the most pigmented and I cannot wait to try it out.
The last booth we checked out were the bronzers. I tried the most matte one they had.
They also gave out hors d'oeuvre. They were all tiny and easy to eat in one bite.
Here's another hors d'oeuvre. It's a mini hot dog and you can finish in two bites. The thing that amazed me were how detailed it was for a small hot dog.
They also rented a room, kitchen, and garage-like area. In the kitchen area, they had bottles of candies.
Here's a picture of one of the rooms.
Here's a video of the happening in the garage-like room.
When we were ready to leave, they gave us a swag bag. I will review the products in the future.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...