Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Dr.Jart+ V7 Toning Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

My T.J.Maxx has been rocking with great name brands sheet masks end of last year. This was my second purchase. I believe I bought it in early December 2019.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask EX in Manuka Honey (right), Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution (left), Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Moist Lover (left), Dr.Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution (left), Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Facial Mask (left), and Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask (left). For this post, I will review another mask from Dr. Jart+ second from the left.
Product Review: Dr.Jart+ V7 Toning Mask

Where to purchase: Sephora and online at us.drjart.com
Price: 1 mask 30 g/ 1.0 oz

Made in Korea

Description from the package: Seven vitamins and toning care ingredients make the mottled grayish skin bright and clean.
* Completely adhering white skincell sheet: Micro-fiber structure & soft white skincell sheets are adhered to effectively deliver active ingredients to the skin along the skin flexion.
* Toning care complex: Seven Vitamins Complex (Vitamin A, B3, B5, C, E, F, H), White jade & Jade water make an ultimate bright skintone and minimize the appearance of discoloration.
* B-Glucan & Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: A dynamic duo of proven skin regenerating ingredients helps to provide the appearance of youthful radiance and lighter complexion.
Ingredients:
Click on the pictures to see the original size.
Thoughts: I'm always excited to try any sheet masks. So far I have been liking most of Dr.Jart+ sheet masks. For this reason, I was excited to try this mask.
Here's a closer look at the individual packaging.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask.
Here's how the sheet mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It has a citrus smell to it and it only lasts for couple of minutes. I just sniffed the product and I do not smell anything. I don't know if it's mental that I smell the citrus. I would think it would smell more like apple because of the packaging. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and professional looking. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It has a foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. I was not happy with the dimension of the mask. It was not wide and long enough. It did not cover side to side. It also did not cover the whole forehead. It only covered the middle of the forehead and the corners were bare. It did go all the way to my jawline, but I prefer it to be longer. If you have wider or/and longer face than me, this will not cover every part of the face. I did not like the cut of the eyes but I did like the mouth. The eyes were cut too close together that it felt tight in-between the eyes. The dimension of the nose was weird as well. The width is cut too thin that it did not cover my wide nose. The length is too long and it was hanging on the tip of the nose. Even though it was hanging, I was glad it covered the tip. The thickness of the mask is medium. You can unfold without the fear of it ripping. It comes with a backing and the color of the backing is attractive. It's a pretty peachy-orange color. Also, the sheet mask is a weird fabric. I have never seen anything like this. It's kind of fabric-like but also not. I was not too sure what it was. Third, there's a lot of leftover essence. I used it on my neck and chest. Not only is there leftover essence, it's very milky. You saw the milky-ness while putting the mask on the face. It's interesting. It looks creamy but at the same time it's liquidly. It really does look like milk. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing the face, I masked for 30 minutes. It said to mask for 10-20 minutes but I'm used to masking for 30. You can tell my skin absorbed the essence. Certain part of the mask turned dried and it felt like I was pulling glue off my skin. After I took the mask off, my skin looked dewy and smoother. It glowed from hydration. I also noticed less fine and thick lines. Lastly, the next morning my skin looked better than normal but I've seen better. I started seeing fine and thick lines, but that is expected with all masks. I'm glad I got to try this product. It's an alright mask. I think it will be better for people in their twenties with flawless skin. It's supposed to brighten the skin and decrease discoloration. I did not see that on me.

Pros:
* Slight citrus smell.
* Simple and professional packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Cut of the mouth was good.
* Medium thickness; can unfold without ripping.
* Comes with a backing.
* Leftover essence.
* Easy to use.
* Absorbed the essence.
* Hydrating.
* Skin looks dewy.
* Skin looks smoother.
* Noticed less fine and thick lines.
* Good for people in their twenties.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Was not wide enough.
* Was not long enough.
* Did not cover the corners of the forehead.
* Eyes were cut too close together.
* Dimension of the nose was strange; cut too thin and too long.
* Weird fabric.

Would repurchase: No.
Rating:  3.5/5 Tobey's Paws



Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...