Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Dr.Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

My T.J.Maxx has been rocking with great name brands sheet masks end of last year. This was my second purchase. I believe I bought it in early December 2019.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask EX in Manuka Honey (right), Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution (left) and Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Moist Lover (left). For this post, I will review another sheet mask that came in the Dr. Jart+ kit on the left.
Here's a closer look at the different masks Dr. Jart+ kit came with. I already reviewed Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution (right) and Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Moist Lover (left). For this post, I will review the fourth from the left.
This is Dr.Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution. Since I did a thorough review of Dr.Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution, I will base this on that.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Panthenol, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Arginine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglutamic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil.

Here's a closer look at the sheet mask.
Here's how the mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there is a strong scent while using. It reminded me of herbal medicine that I smelled growing up. I smelled it in the beginning and middle of masking. Of course, it was stronger in the beginning. It isn't my type of scent. I just sniffed the product and it smelled how it was applied. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and professional looking. I love the combination of white and mint color. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask was alright. I thought the length of the mask fit fine. I wished it was a bit longer though. It definitely did not cover the corners of my forehead. I rather cover everything than not cover some parts. The width was wider than my face. If it fits my wide face, it most likely will fit a lot of people. The cut of the eyes and mouth was good. It fit me fine. The nose dimension was alright as well. I just don't understand why they cut the tip horizontally when we all have tips. Other than that, it was good. The thickness of the mask is on the medium. You did not to worry about it ripping while unfolding. It came with a backing which made it easier to unfold as well. Third, there was enough leftover essence to use on your neck and chest. Even though there a good amount of essence, the sheet mask itself did not drip. You were able to do other things while masking. You're supposed to be resting but I can't sit still. I feel like there isn't enough time in a day. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing my face, I applied the sheet mask for 30 minutes. The direction said to mask for 10-20 minutes but I'm used to masking for 30 minutes. Once 30 minutes hit, some parts of the mask turned thick white and some parts were still see through. The parts that turned thick white were the parts my skin absorbed the essence. The thick whiteness tells me my skin was dry and needed hydration. My skin glowed and looked bright afterwards. With hydration, there are less noticeable fine and thick lines. This mask will be great for all skin types especially normal to dry skin who needs hydration. Lastly, my skin still looked good the next day. Of course, the fine and thick lines started showing but that is expected with any masks. You need to be good at masking at least twice a week and your daily skin care routine for results to show fast. I'm glad I got this product. It's an alright product but I hated the smell with a passion. For this reason, I cannot see myself re-purchasing, as well as, I feel like there are better masks in the market.

Would repurchase: No.
Rating:  3/5 Tobey's Paws



Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...