Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Facial Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

My T.J.Maxx has been rocking with great name brands sheet masks end of last year. This was my second purchase. I believe I bought it in early December 2019.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask EX in Manuka Honey (right), Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution (left), Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Moist Lover (left), and Dr.Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution (left). For this post, I will review another sheet mask that came in the Dr. Jart+ kit on the left.
Here's a closer look at the different masks Dr. Jart+ kit came with. I already reviewed Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution (right), Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Moist Lover (left), and Dr.Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution (fourth from the left). For this post, I will review the third from the left.
Product Review: Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Facial Mask

Where to purchase: Sephora and online at us.drjart.com
Price: 1 mask 22 g/ 0.78 oz

Made in Korea

Description from the package: A sheet mask that completes intensive moisturization and creates a strong moisture shield.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: I've been curious to try the different masks from Dr.Jart+. If you have been reading my blog recently, you can see that.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask.
Here's how the mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a scent while using the sheet mask. It's a mixture of herbal and strong floral smell. It reminds me of liquid hand soap I used while growing up. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it's used. It's not my type of scent but it was doable. The scent lasted for a good 10 minutes. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and professional looking. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. The length is slightly shorter than I like. It fit my face perfectly but I prefer it to be longer. I rather cover every space of my skin than not. With that said, it did not cover the corners of my forehead. The width, on the other hand, is wider than my face. If you have wider face than me, this will be good. The cut around the eyes and mouth were good. It fit me fine. The nose was alright as well. The width fit me fine but I didn't like the tip. I hate when they cut horizontally straight. We all have tips and it should also have a tip. I remember in the old days the sheet masks always had tips. I don't know why it changed. The thickness of the mask is good. It's on the thick side and I did not have to worry about ripping while unfolding. It was sturdy enough that it won't rip. Third, there was some leftover essence. I used it on my neck and chest. Even though there's decent amount of essence on the sheet mask, it did not drip. It was extremely comfortable and you were able to do things while masking. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I applied the sheet mask for 30 minutes. The package said to mask for 10-20 minutes but I'm used to masking for 30 minutes. I do it without even thinking. It's refreshing and I noticed my skin needed hydration. The mask is slight creamy yellow. Once my skin absorbed the hydration from the mask, the mask turned white and it wasn't transparent as I first applied. After removing the mask, my skin looked smoother and softer. It glowed but not in a brightening way. Also, there was less noticeable fine and thick lines. Lastly, my skin still looked good the next morning. Of course, not as good as soon as I removed the sheet mask. I started to see fine and thick lines but that is expected. You have to be good with skin care and masking twice a week to notice a difference. I just need to be better but with this weird work schedule, I don't know my days anymore. It also has affected my skin care routine. I'm glad I got to use this product. It's good but I think it's best for 20 year old who has no skin issues.

Pros:
* Simple and professional looking packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Width is wider than face.
* Cut around the eyes and mouth is good.
* Width of the nose is good.
* Mask is on the thick side; did not have to worry about ripping while unfolding.
* Some leftover essence.
* Did not drip while masking.
* Easy to use.
* Refreshing.
* Hydrating.
* Skin looked smoother and softer.
* Skin glowed.
* Less noticeable fine and thick lines.
* Still looked good next morning.
* Great for 20 year olds.

Cons:
* Might be discontinued.
* Scent while using.
* Length is shorter than liked.
* Did not cover the corners of the forehead.
* Cut horizontally straight on the tips of the nose.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws



Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...