Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Moist Lover

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

My T.J.Maxx has been rocking with great name brands sheet masks end of last year. This was my second purchase. I believe I bought it in early December 2019.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask EX in Manuka Honey (right), and Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution (left). For this post, I will review another sheet mask that came in the Dr. Jart+ kit on the left.
Here's a closer look at the different masks Dr. Jart+ kit came with. I already reviewed Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution (right). For this post, I will review the one on the left.
This is Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Moist Lover. Since I did a thorough review of  Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Firm Lover, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look of the ampoule.
Here's a closer look of the packaging of the rubber mask.
Here's a swatch of the ampoule on my hand. This picture was taken from Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Firm Lover.
Here's how the rubber mask looks when taken out of the package. This picture was taken from Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Firm Lover.
Here's how the rubber mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there was no scent for both the ampoule and the rubber mask while using. I just sniffed both and I smelled nothing for ampoule. For the rubber mask, I smelled a slight peppermint but it was very minimal. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and professional looking. Not a lot of masks comes with ampoule separated from the mask. I also love the blue mixed with the white. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. Both ampoule, the part you pull, and the sheet mask has a foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the sheet mask was decent. The rubber mask comes in two parts; bottom of the nose up and bottom of the nose down. The width is wide enough for my face shape. It was a little wider than my face which I prefer than not covering anything. The length could had been longer. It did not cover the corners of the forehead. The cut around the eyes and mouth were good. It will fit everyone's eyes and mouth shape. The tip of the nose was cut horizontally straight. It does not have a tip but they made it longer than most sheet masks. It covered every part of the nose. It was even longer than my nostrils. The thickness of the mask is on the thick side. Even though it's thick, it is still easy to rip since it's made out of rubber. You need to be careful how you unfold and apply onto the skin. Thankfully, they come with a backing and a front. It makes it easy to apply onto the skin. Third, the consistency of the ampoule is on the thick side. You really need to dig into the container to grab some product. Once you grab the product, it's easy to apply onto the skin. It feels more like a moisturizer than an essence. It leaves a nice, juicy thickness on the skin. Then you apply the rubber mask on top of the ampoule. It's supposed to help keep the rubber mask from slipping while masking. Of course, the ampoule is where the source comes from. With that said, it's easy to use. I mask for 30 minutes. I did not pay attention to the direction this time around. I am guessing it's the same as the one I tried before. I believe it was 15 to 20 minutes. I'm just used to masking for 30 minutes. After taking my mask off, I noticed my skin glowed. It looked brighter and smoother. The fine and thick lines were smaller than usual. My skin looked real good. Lastly, my skin still looked good the next morning. It wasn't how it looked when I first took the mask off but that is expected with any masks. It takes time for the skin to improve. You need to be consistent with masking twice a week. I am glad I got to try this mask. Unfortunately, I could not find it on the website. I'm guessing it's either sold out or discontinued. My guess is the second. They do have similar products that I am curious to try.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws



Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...