Friday, January 1, 2021

December Favorites and Finished Products 2020

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Laneige, The Body Shop, OUAI, and Maple Holistics. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter L.A. Girl Gel Extreme Shine Giveaway. It ends January 5, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


December Favorites
derma e Psorzema Cream: I received this product. Actually, it's my second bottle. I do not have eczema. With that said, I think it's good for all skin types. It really calms the dry skin during this dry winter weather. Not only does it calm the skin, it's refreshing and relieving. It also comes in a big container that will last you some time.

derma e Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Oil: I received this product. This is the last step of my skin care routine at night. It seals in the moisture, as well as, work its magic throughout the night. The next morning my skin looks dewy and healthy. Oil is a great product to use during the dry winter weather to help with moisture.

esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail: I bought this product and glad I did. My skin loves masks with snails for some reason. It really helps hydrate and smooth out the dry skin. My skin looks flawless and it glows. It also looks good the next morning.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry: I received this product and glad I did. If I never received this product, I would have never learned about lip sleeping mask. This product is a miracle worker. I have never seen any lip products that work magic after one usage. Your lips would be baby soft after one use.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Frosted Berries: I received this product. I have been a huge fan of the Body Butter since I was first introduced by a friend. They are easy to use, fun to apply, hydrating, and smells heavenly. I love everything about this product and not only that, it's made out of natural ingredients.


Finished Products
OUAI Treatment Masque: I received this product. I'm sadden to finish the product but I want to use all the hair masks I have before purchasing. Not only does it hydrate my hair and soften, it's easy to use. This is the only hair mask I have tried you use before washing your hair.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Maple Holistics Silk18 Shampoo: I received this product. The reason it takes me so long to finish any hair products is that I use multiples at a time. When I finish something, I find it amazing. This is a good shampoo if you really want to clean your hair. It cleans so thoroughly that my bleach hair will become brittle right after. Hair conditioner will soften the hair again. If you use a lot of hair products like hair spray, this is a good one to clean your hair.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Remover: I bought this product. It's one of those products I keep buying. I'm shocked I have never reviewed this product. Maybe I will the next time. It's easy to use and it cleans the nails with no problem.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Laneige, The Body Shop, OUAI, and Maple Holistics. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...