Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

My T.J.Maxx has been rocking with great name brands sheet masks end of last year. This was my second purchase. I believe I bought it in early December 2019.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask EX in Manuka Honey (right), Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution (left), Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Moist Lover (left), Dr.Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution (left), and Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Facial Mask (left). For this post, I will review another sheet mask that came in the Dr. Jart+ kit on the left.
Here's a closer look at the different masks Dr. Jart+ kit came with. I already reviewed Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution (right), Dr.Jart+ Rubber Mask in Moist Lover (left), Dr.Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution (fourth from the left), and Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Facial Mask (third from the left). For this post, I will review the second from the left.
Product Review: Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask

Where to purchase: Sephora and online at us.drjart.com
Price: 1 mask 25 g/ 0.9 oz

Made in Korea

Description from the package: Cicapair mask that deeply moisturizes and soothes dry, sensitive skin.
Ingredients:
Click on the pictures to see the original size.
Thoughts: This will be the last review from this kit. I gave the Porecting Solution Mask away since I don't worry about large pores. I feel like it's more for oily skin. Since I have dry skin, I don't want to irritate it.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask.
Here's how the mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a scent while masking. It's a mixture of herbs and plant. It's not my type of scent but it's doable. I would say it lasted several minutes. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it's applied. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It's very forest-like and tropical. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. The dimension of the mask is alright. The length could be longer. I consider myself to have short length. If it didn't even fit me, most likely it will not fit most people. It did not reach the hairline of my forehead and there were a lot of space on the corners of my forehead. I like masks that cover ever space of the face. The width, on the other hand, was wider than my face. If it fits me, most likely it will fit a lot of people. I have wide face. The cut of the eyes and mouth is fine. The dimension of the nose is kind of strange too. It's short on the length and I don't even have a bridge. If it did not fit me, it will most likely not fit everyone else. It's also cut horizontally straight. I wish it would have a tip. The thickness of the mask is on the medium. It's a good thickness that you do not have to worry about ripping while unfolding. It also comes with a backing to make it easier to unfold. Third, there's a decent amount of leftover essence. The essence has a slight green tint to it. At first, it looks weird but it's coming from the color of the mask. It has a slight see through green to the sheet mask. I used the leftover essence on my neck and chest. Even though it has a decent amount of essence even on the sheet mask, the sheet mask did not drip while masking. You could do other stuff while masking. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I masked for 30 minutes. The direction said to mask for 10-20 minutes but I'm used to 30. Once you take the mask off, the skin glowed and looked smooth. The skin did not feel stick or greasy. The skin felt comfortable and refreshing. It also hydrated the skin. The sheet turned from see through green to thick white. That tells me my skin needed hydration and it absorbed the essence from the sheet mask. With hydration, you notice less fine and thick lines. Lastly, my skin still looked good the next morning. Of course, the fine and thick lines started peaking through but that's with everything. You just need to be consistent with masking and skin care routine. I need to smack myself and be better!

Pros:
* Doable scent.
* Nice design packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Width is wider than my face.
* Cut around the eyes and mouth is fine.
* Medium thickness of the mask; will not rip while unfolding.
* Comes with a backing; makes it easier to unfold.
* Decent leftover essence; used on neck and chest.
* Sheet mask did not drip; can do other things while masking.
* Easy to use.
* Skin glowed.
* Skin looked smooth.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Refreshing.
* Hydrating.
* Less noticeable fine and thick lines.
* Skin still look decent the next morning.

Cons:
* A herbal and plant scent.
* Length is shorter than my face; did not reach forehead and lots of space on the corners.
* Length of the nose is a lot shorter than mine.
* Tip of the nose is cut horizontally straight.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws



Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...