Wednesday, April 1, 2020

March Favorites and Finished Products 2020

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Bioderma, derma e, and Lila Grace. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

March Favorites

Bioderma Sensibio H2O: I believe I received this particular bottle but I'm not 100% sure. This is my second bottle using this product, and I still love it from the first time using it. It removes makeup and dirt really well. I can see it on the cotton pad. It also cleans well and makes me feel fresh.

derma e Skin Beneficial Mist Mood Enhancing in CREATE: I received this product and been loving it from the first spray. For the past several years, I became a fan of facial mists. They're so comfortable, refreshing, and love how they put hydration back on the skin. Not only that, you can use it to seal in your makeup.

BareMinerals BARESKIN Complete Coverage Serum Concealer in Light: I bought this product after hearing good things about it. It didn't hurt I also got 50% off. Not only does the concealer match my skin color well, it really does cover all the imperfections. Dark circles and dark spots look flawless after using this product, and it lasts all day.

MAC Eye Shadow X 12 Desert Lightning: I bought this product after seeing the packaging. The packaging is to die for. Not only is it attractive, the colors are on the neutral side. If you know me well, you know that's all I wear. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day.

Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick in Truffle: I bought this product and have to say one of my favorite brands of liquid lipsticks is Dose of Colors. They look flawless, pigmented, and last all day long. Also, they're not drying and uncomfortable. Truffle has to be my favorite color I own. It's ib the neutral side but at the same time, stands out on the face.


Finished Products
Lila Grace Foot Cream in Rosewater Peony: I received this product from a co-worker. To be honest, I did not use it as a foot cream. I like moisturizing the whole body with one product not just only the feet. I used it as a body moisturizer and it's a good product. It's perfect for summer, as well as, for normal to oily skin. Since I have dry skin, it was good but not during the dry winter.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Bioderma, derma e, and Lila Grace. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...