Monday, July 1, 2019

Manicure Monday: Nee Jolie Quick Dry Nail Polish in NJ027

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive Nee Jolie nail polishes.

Here are the polishes I received. I already reviewed Nee Jolie Quick Dry Nail Polish in NJ028 (bottom fifth from the left) and Nee Jolie Quick Dry Nail Polish in NJ033 (top fifth from the left). For this post, I will review the polish bottom fourth from the left.
This is Nee Jolie Quick Dry Nail Polish in NJ027. Since I did a thorough review of Nee Jolie Quick Dry Nail Polish in NJ028, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the color.
Here's a closer look at the brush. Compared to one of my favorite brushes OPI, the width is slightly thinner and the length is a lot shorter.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in OriginalButter London Nail Foundation Priming Basecoat, 2 coats of Nee Jolie in NJ027, and then topped all the nails with Butter London Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, the width of the brush is actually nice. The width made it decent enough to do three strokes per nail and then you can move onto the next nail. I think it also has to do with the color of the polish. Since it's on the clear/light side, it's easy to make mistake. You cannot see the error. For this reason, it was easy to paint around the cuticles. Secondly, I actually like the small packaging. It's cute and easy to hold with one hand. Some people might not like small bottles but I don't mind. I can't even finish a full size one. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick glass. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. You can throw it in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. Third, the consistency is creamy and in-between thin to medium. With that said, it's easy to use. It went on smoothly and there were no streaking. You do have to work fast because it's quick drying nail polish. Since the polish is on the clear side, you didn't have to worry how good you applied. Plus, the top coat helps smooth out the polish. Fourth, it's a clear pink polish. It'll look good on top of colored tips like french nails or any nail art that needs some part of the nail clear. Since it's on the clear side, it'll be good all year long. Pigmentation-wise it's decent. I definitely don't think it's pigmented but it leaves a nice, shiny color. The shine might be from the top coat. I can't recall. Lastly, I cannot see shrinkage and chipping whatsoever. Then again it's on the clear side and makes it hard to see the tips. I've been wearing it for four days straight now. I'm glad I got to try this product. It's nice but I cannot see myself wearing it often. I don't have the time to do french tip. By itself, it doesn't look like I am wearing anything. If you are into nail color polishes, this is a great one. It's very natural and makes the nails look pretty!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Nee Jolie Products Reviewed/Swatch:
Quick Dry Nail Polish

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...