Friday, July 7, 2023

June Favorites and Finished Products 2023

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Bath & Body Works, DermaFirm, Clinique, Hourglass, and Perlier. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

June Favorites
Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Pink Pineapple Sunrise: I received this product. It was a free gift with the app. I love this scent so much that I bought more during the semi-annual sale. I am using the same scent at work after washing my hands. It so perfect for the summer season. I hope they bring this scent back. Not only that, it really works for my dry skin.

DermaFirm Ultra Soothing Hydra Cream: I receive this product to review on my blog. I am loving how light and moisturizing the product is. Gel-type moisturizer really does not work on my dry skin, but this has become a staple in my skin care routine. It's great for both mornings and nights. Not only is it moisturizing, it's easy to use. It absorbs quickly and lasts all day.

Essie Strong Start Base Coat: I bought this product and glad I did. I love that I can do both nail strengthener and base coast in one step. Anything that shortens the time to do my nails, I am so in. Not only that, it really has strengthened my nails and kept the polish longer. Once I finish this product, I will finish the ones I have before coming back to this.

Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil: I bought this product and it has kept my hair shiny. After damaging my hair from bleach and dyes, I needed a hair oil that would bring the shine back. Not only is my hair shiny, it controls all the frizz and makes my hair look healthy.

Lancome Advanced Genifique Wrinkle & Dark Circle Eye Cream: I bought this product. I am glad I got this product. It's easy to use and it's thick enough for my aging skin. I did not see results right away but I am seeing it with usage. It's softening the thin skin around my eyes.


Finished Products
Peach & Lily Glass Skin Veil Mist: I bought this product. It's a good mist but if you are looking for a glass skin, it did not do that with me. I think it's better for someone who has oily skin or in their 20's. If you are older and have dry skin, It doesn't make your skin shine. Other than that, it hydrates and leave a nice texture.

Would repurchase: No.

Clinique All About Eyes: I received this as gift with purchase. It's a good eye cream. Since it's been awhile, I do not remember how I felt. All I remember is how good it felt on the skin. I think it's great for all skin types.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Hourglass Equilibrium Intensive Hydrating Eye Balm: I received this product as gift with purchase. It feels like Vaseline but I can see why it's hydrating for the eyes. It works exactly like Vaseline. It's a great night eye cream. I do not recommend it for the morning. It might be too oily and hard to apply makeup on top.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Keys Soulcare Skin Transformation Cream: I bought this product and glad I did. It's a great night cream. It's might be thick for oily skin individuals but it's not for my dry skin. It's great all year round. Not only is it hydrating, it's absorbs quickly and leave a nice smooth texture.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub: I received this product long time ago. I put it to the side to review other scrubs. Now that I am cleaning my room, I found this product. Instead of throwing it away, I used what I can. I know it's old but I only used the exfoliating part. The liquid part I threw away. From what I remember, it was a good scrub. Now I am looking for scrubs that will help me with my strawberry skin or to eliminate.

Would repurchase: No.

M3 Naturals Himalayan Scrub: I bought this product and thought it was alright. I am not too sure why there are so many great reviews on Amazon. I did not see any differences on me. It just felt like a regular scrub.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Bath & Body Works, DermaFirm, Clinique, Hourglass, and Perlier. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...