Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Clinique All About Eyes

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In May 2023, I made a purchase from ULTA.
Here's my haul. It's pretty much only Clinique. For this post, I will review gift with purchase on the top left.
Here are the products from gift with purchase. I will review the eye cream on the top middle.
Product Review: Clinique All About Eyes

Where to purchase: Sephora, ULTA, and online at clinique.com
Price: $37 for 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

Made in USA

Description from the website: Clinique All About Eyes is lightweight eye cream in a refreshing cream-gel formula. Hydrates, brightens, and reduces the look of puffiness.
Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water\Aqua\Eau, Isostearyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract, Caffeine, Phytosphingosine, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Sucrose, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <ILN41964>
Thoughts: To be honest, I went in with no opinion whatsoever. I just needed an eye cream and this came in handy.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and it has a slight scent. I don't know what it smells like but it's not bad. Secondly, I do not own the full-size. I own a deluxe sample. From the website, the full-size looks like a bigger version of the deluxe sample. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency and you can take your time. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, toner, and serum; I dip my ring finger into the container and pat all over the eyes, smile lines, in-between the eyebrows, and the forehead. I've been told it's more concentrated than moisturizer and to use it on areas that is more sensitive. For this reason, I hydrate that areas with eye cream. I pat until it absorbs into the skin. It quickly absorbs and leave a nice, hydrated texture. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and comfortable. With hydration, the fine and thick lines diminishes. Lastly, my skin looks good the next morning. I just need to be consistent in daily basis with skin care routine. I am glad I got this product. It's easy to use and I can see why the reviews are good. I am not too sure if it has anti-aging. This is good for people up to forties.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while using.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when I open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy consistency and medium.
* Easy to use.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Hydrating.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Fine and thick lines diminishes.
* Good for people up to forties.

Cons:
* Not too sure if it's anti-aging.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Clinique products reviewed/swatch:
Chubby Colour & Shine

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...