Wednesday, May 24, 2023

DermaFirm Ultra Soothing Hydra Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive a DermaFirm product.
Product Review: DermaFirm Ultra Soothing Hydra Cream

Where to purchase: online at dermafirmshop.com
Price: $40.30 for 1.69 fl oz/50 mL

Made in Korea

Description from the package: A gentle moisturizing cream that immerse skin in deep, soothing moisture.
Ingredients:
Water,Cyclohexasiloxane,Glycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol,Butylene Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Isododecane,Betaine,Cetearyl Glucoside,Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Dimethiconol,Hydrogenated Polydecene,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Tocopherol,Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine,Carbomer,Tromethamine,Ethylhexylglycerin,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Trideceth-10,Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer,Sodium Hyaluronate,Glucose,Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract,Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate,Centella Asiatica Extract,Glycine,Serine,Arginine,Hamamelis Virginiana Extract,Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Aspartic Acid,Glutamic Acid,Leucine,Lysine,Alanine,Proline,Phenylalanine,Threonine,Valine,Isoleucine,Tyrosine,Histidine,Disodium EDTA,Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil,Copper Tripeptide-1,PPG-26-Buteth-26,PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,Ceramide NP,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Oleic Acid,Cysteine,Methionine,Hydrolyzed Collagen
Thoughts: Given the opportunity to try this product, I did not pass. I am a huge fan of Korean products and was excited to try it.
Here's a closer look at the packaging.
Here's a closer look inside.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and there's no scent whatsoever. Secondly, the packaging is nice. I like the color combination and the container. It makes it easy to grab the product with my fingers. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, it's gel-like and on the medium to thick consistency. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency and you can take your time with usage. With that said, it's easy to use. I spot all over the face as the last step of the skin care routine at nights. Then I pat with my hands. It has a slight cooling sensation. Not the cooling, tingling sensation. I do not like that feeling but more a coldness than anything. It feels so good during this summer weather. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, absorbs quickly, and leaves a nice smooth texture. Since I have been using this and a combination of products, I cannot pinpoint the products that has been making a difference on my skin. All I know is that this product is hydrating and my skin is looking more plump. With hydration, skin improves and I see less fine lines. Lastly, my skin looks good the next morning. I use a different product in the morning, but I honestly could use this both mornings and nights. It's not too heavy that it's too much for the mornings. It will be great on all skin types and all year long. I am glad I got this product. I am loving the results!

Pros:
* Can purchase online at Amazon.
* No scent whatsoever.
* Nice packaging.
* Easy to grab products with my fingers.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when I open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Gel-like texture and medium to thick consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Cooling sensation.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Leaves a nice, smooth texture.
* Hydrating.
* Notice less fine lines.
* Great for both mornings and nights.
* Great for all skin types.
* Great all year round.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...