Friday, July 28, 2023

Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Pink Pineapple Sunrise

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In May 2023, I received free products from Bath & Body Works either through coupons or the app.
Here are the products I got. Yes, I became a fan of this scent. For this post, I will review the body cream on the top left.
This is Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Pink Pineapple Sunrise. Since I did a thorough review of Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pretty as a Peach, I will base this on that. The only difference is the title Ultimate Hydration but both body cream has shea butter. This particular one has hyaluronic acid.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients. You can click on the picture to see the original size.
Here's a closer look at the opening of the tube.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it smells heavenly. It smells like pineapple and I didn't think I would like it. I love it! It's great for the summer season and it lasts for several minutes. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It doesn't grab my attention but I don't really go for the designs. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal and it makes a clicking noise when I open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to put in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs. It's a good consistency and you can take your time with massaging into your skin. With that said, it's easy to use. I only apply it after I shower, as well as, I am using the same one at work. The one at work I apply on my hands after using the restroom. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and comfortable on the skin. It might be too thick for oily to normal skin. For my dry skin, it is good. It'll be a great summer and winter body cream. I prefer the body cream than the lotion on my skin. If the body cream is too thick, try the lotion. Lastly, it kept me hydrated in-between showers. I am glad I got this product. I definitely recommend this product and smell!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Bath & Body Works products reviewed/swatch:
Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion
Ultra Shea Body Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...