Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Winter Berry Wonder

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In November 2022, I bought some products from Bath & Body Works.
Here are the products I got. For this post, I will review the body cream on the right.
This is Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Winter Berry Wonder. I did not find it on the website. It's either sold out or discontinued. I think it's the second but I could be wrong. Since I did a thorough review of Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pretty as a Peach, I will base this on that. The only difference is the title Ultimate Hydration but both body cream has shea butter. This particular one has hyaluronic acid.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look at the opening of the tube.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it has a scent. It smells like sweet berries. Probably one of the reasons why I like this product; the smell. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it is applied. If you are not into fruity scents, this isn't for you. Also, the smell lingers for some time. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's a gorgeous purple with a pretty snowflake. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the lid, as well as, it makes a clicking noise. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, it's creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into your skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency and you can take your time with massaging the product into your skin. With that said, it's easy to use. I used this particular cream at work. After I wash my hands, I would apply the cream. It's absorbs quickly but I do have dry skin. If you have normal to oily skin, it might take longer to absorb into the skin. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, and extremely hydrating. I love how soft my hands feel after using this product. Lastly, I only used it at work. It was hydrating in-between hand washes. I am glad I got this product. Not only is it hydrating, it smells great. With this combination, I am always reaching for this product. I highly recommend this scent if you are into fruity scents. I love it so much that I bought a lot during the winter! I needed backup.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Bath & Body Works products reviewed/swatch:
Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion
Ultra Shea Body Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...