Friday, June 9, 2023

M3 Naturals Himalayan Scrub

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2021, I decided to purchase M3 Naturals scrub from Amazon.
Product Review: M3 Naturals Himalayan Scrub

Where to purchase: online at m3naturals.com and amazon.com
Price: $26.92 for 12 oz/ 340 g

Made in USA

Description from the website: M3 Naturals Himalayan Salt Body Scrub provides the best exfoliating experience as a body scrub, facial scrub, hand scrub or foot scrub! Moisturizing and rich in antioxidants, our Himalayan salt with lychee oil will help restore your natural skin while scrubbing away unwanted toxins and dead skin cells!

Infused with Collagen and Stem Cell our Himalayan salt will take your skin regiment to the next level providing a boost in natural collagen production and increasing skin cell longevity. A truly powerful combination delivering unmatched anti-aging skin results.

Help Reduce Blemishes - Whether you choose to use our natural Himalayan salt as a body scrub or face scrub our unique blend of ingredients will help reduce the appearance of acne, cellulite, blackheads, wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, shaving bumps, stretch marks, scars, spider veins and more!

Spa Quality Results: Detox and polish your skin by gently removing unwanted toxins from your pores, adding moisture, and balancing systemic pH. A top-quality pore minimizer that revitalizes healthy skin and works to maintain that silky-smooth skin!
Ingredients:
I got this from the website.
Thoughts: I have been looking for a miracle body scrub. The reviews on Amazon was amazing and for that reason, I decided to purchase it. Now I have finished this product, so I have a really good idea what I think about this product.
Here's a closer look inside.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. Either I got used to the smell or it's not close to the nose. I just sniffed the product and it has a slight scent. I cannot distinguish the smell or pinpoint what it is. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It's simple and clean looking. I like that I am able to see through the packaging. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. I do recommend putting the container in a Ziplock back if you take it with you. The oil from the outside can be slight messy. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is very salt-like and on the medium. It's not too thick that it feels like a rock on your skin. It's also not too thin that you feel oil or anything liquidity in the container. It's a good consistency and you can take your time with massaging into your skin. With that said, it's easy to use. You can do it two ways. You can scrub before wetting your skin in the shower, or wet your skin and scrub. It is up to you and scrubbing after wetting the skin is more gentle on the skin. I did it both ways and the results were the same to me. It's good that I massage until the scrub breaks down. It didn't break down easily but it did take some effort. It wasn't bad. I massage my whole body from neck down including my feet. Be careful after you massage onto your feet. It can get slippery and you do not want to fall in the shower. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, and comfortable on the skin. After massaging, my skin did feel softer and hydrated. Other than that, I really did not see anything else. I got this product hoping to get rid of all the bumps I have on the skin. It didn't disappear or made it less noticeable. I did not see any differences using this product and not using it. I also used it twice a week. Lastly, my skin looked the same the next day. I am glad I got this product but I do not understand the amazing reviews on both website. It said it would reduce stretch marks and scars. I did not notice anything on me whatsoever. I am looking for a scrub that does more than what I got.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while using.
* Simple and clean looking packaging.
* Can see through the packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Salt-like consistency and on the medium.
* Nothing liquidity in the container.
* Easy to use.
* Good to massage your body.
* Light-weight.
* Not greasy.
* Not sticky.
* Comfortable.
* Skin felt softer.
* Hydrating.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Slight oily on the outside of the packaging.
* Took some effort to break down the scrub.
* Did not break down or lessen the bumps on the skin.
* Did not reduce stretch marks and scars.

Would repurchase: No.
Rating:  3.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...