Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Peach & Lily Glass Skin Veil Mist

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In early December 2022, I bought some products from
ULTA.
Here are the products I got. I already reviewed MAC Powder Kiss Velvet Blur Slim Stick in Over The Taupe (bottom right). For this post, I will review the facial mist from Peach & Lily on the top left.

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at peachandlily.com
Price: $31 for 100 mL/3.38 fl oz

Made in Korea

Description from the package: This sumptuous fine mist gives you a beautiful glass skin look 24/7. Boost radiance and luminosity and instantly calm skin with one spritz. Enriched with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrators, this refreshing mist gives you an instant glass veil - while it sinks into skin to work from within. A cucumber water base holds extracts of star ingredients peach, lotus, cica and turmeric for maximum hydration, soothed skin and a visible glow. Our 100% plant-based VoluSmooth Complex instantly helps your skin look and feel like a refined and smooth canvas. Prep, set, and perk-up makeup with this mist, or wear your bare skin out. Glass skin on-the-go.
Ingredients:
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Water(Aqua), Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassic Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Extract, Bambusa (Bamboo) Textilis Stem Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Asiaticoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ceramide AP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Phosphoric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Asiatic Acid, Cholesterol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide EOP
Thoughts: I have been trying different products from this brand to have an understanding of the brand. This is my third product.
Here's a closer look at the spray. I apologize for the bad quality picture.
Here's a closer look of the swatch on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a scent while using. It's not my type of scent and it's hard to distinguish. All I know is that it doesn't smell that great. I could be wrong but it's on the herbal side. I just sniffed the product and the scent is a lot less then when I spray it. Interesting! Secondly, I like the packaging. It's clean and I like the color choices. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of glass. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. You have full control of the pump. You can pump as little as you like or as much. Third, it's liquidity and medium in consistency. It's not too thick that it's hard to absorb into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while spraying. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing and toner, I spray my face and neck before I really start my skin care routine. It goes on easily, absorbs quickly, light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and comfortable on the skin. It does hydrate the face but I need a lot to feel it. If you have normal to oily skin, you don't need as much. Since I am on the dry side and it's winter time, I need to spray a lot for it to show or feel on my skin. With hydration, you apply less skin care routine. You can also use for other things. For example, wetting makeup or refreshing your makeup. Lastly, I have not noticed anything unique with this facial mist. My skin does not look like glass skin. It looks normal. There is no dewiness at all. I think it's better for teenagers and twenty year old. If you are thirty or older, I can say you can pass. I am glad I got this product. Now I have tried three different products from this brand, I don't think it's made for me. It's better for teenagers to twenties.

Pros:
* Clean looking packaging with pretty color choices.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Full control of the pump; can pump as much as you like.
* Liquidity and on the medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Goes on easily.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Hydrating.
* Applies less skin care routine.
* Can be used for other things.
* Great for normal to oily skin.
* Good for teenagers and twenty year old.
* Clean.
* Vegan.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Scent while using.
* Need a lot for dry skin individuals.
* Have not noticed anything unique.
* Skin does not look like glass skin.
* If thirty or older, I can say pass.

Would repurchase: No.
Rating:  3/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Peach & Lily products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...