Friday, June 2, 2023

May Favorites and Finished Products 2023

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Bath & Body Works, DermaFirm, Clinique, derma e, mirai Clinical, Pantene, and Nature Nut. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

May Favorites
Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Pink Pineapple Sunrise: I received this product. I cannot recall but I believe I got this after adding up points on the app. I am glad I got this product. Not only is this hydrating, oh my gosh it smells amazing! It's so perfect for this summer season. From my collection of smells, this is definitely unique.

DermaFirm Ultra Soothing Hydra Cream: I received this product and glad I did. For a gel-like consistency, I am pretty impressed how moisturizing it is. Not only that, it's easy to use and I wake up the next morning looking plump. This is great for all skin types including dry skin like myself.

Orly In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat: I bought this product and glad I did. It's not the best topcoat ever but it's pretty good. I am happy with the product. It's quick drying and leaves a nice, smooth shiny coat. I just wished it wasn't thick but I can thin it out with a thinner.

Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream: I received the product with purchase. I wasn't too sure what to expect but I really did like it. It's easy to use, hydrating, and my eyes look good. The consistency is more gel-like and I think it will be great for all skin types.

Makeup By Mario Lip Lift Kit in Mauve Nude: I bought this product and glad I did. They look alright by itself but they look amazing together. I recommend getting this kit to get both the lip liner and the lipstick. Not only that, they are long lasting for a matte lipstick.


Finished Products
derma e Purifying Daily Detox Scrub: I received this product. I think this is great for normal to oily skin individuals. Since I have dry skin, I used it on my body instead. It helped calm the red bumpy spots I have all over my body. Other than that, I didn't use it for anything else.

Would repurchase: No.

derma e Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser: This product was given to me. It does it's job of cleaning and not striping the skin. If you have sensitive skin and/or dry, this product is good. I did not feel any tightness after cleansing. If you have normal to oily skin, this is still good as well.

Would repurchase: Yes.

mirai Clinical 3-in-1 Multi-Tasking Face Serum: I received this product and sadden I finished it. When I looked online, there isn't any more made. I am not too sure why. This is the only serum I have used that gives glass skin and this is coming from someone with dry skin. No matter how many products I apply on top of this, my skin still looks dewy. Not only that, my skin improved.

Would repurchase: Yes!!!

TULA Glow + Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm: I bought this product and glad I did. It's easy to use, hydrating, and makes the skin around the eyes look alert. I am not too sure but I think there is slight glitters. The slight glitters make the skin look more shinier or at least to me. That might be another reason the skin looks more alert. I also noticed diminish fine and thick lines from hydration.

Would repurchase: Yes.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration in Grapefruit: I bought this product. Glad I did because I was curious about this brand. Now that I have tried it, I think it's made for normal to oily skin individuals as well as people in their 20's. It's just hydrating and nothing more. Also, it did not hydrate me during the dry winter weather.

Would repurchase: No.

Dr.Jart+ Every Sun Day Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50+: I bought this product and glad I did. It's a good sunscreen. It's light-weight, absorbs quickly, and does not leave a white cast. I love that it works inside out. The only issue I had is the packaging. I hate seeing all the dust collect on the outside. It doesn't seem to sanitary.

Would repurchase: No.

Bath & Body Works Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion in Beautiful Day: I received this product long time ago. I wished they still had this product in the body cream. I love the smell but I need something stronger. For this reason, I tend to buy the cream over the lotion. Lotion is great for normal to oily skin individuals. If you have dry skin, I recommend the cream.

Would repurchase: Yes in cream product.

Kopari Ultra Restore Body Butter With Hyaluronic Acid: I bought this product and have to say it's the most amazing body butter I have ever used. If you have dry skin or need hydration badly, this product will work within minutes. I have never seen anything like this. It's a miracle in a bottle. The only thing I did not like is the smell but the quality is just worth it!

Would repurchase: Yes!!!

Pantene Flat to Volume Shampoo: I am not too sure if I received this product or bought the product. I think I received it. Since I haven't used this product in a long time, the consistency was way too thick. It felt more like a gel than a shampoo. I could be wrong and the product is like that originally. Other than that, it was good. It cleaned my hair.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Nature Nut Hair Mask: I received this product. It's a good hair mask. It's hydrating and I noticed my hair getting healthier with usage. The only thing I did not like is the smell but it's doable. I am not too keen on musky/nutty smell.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Bath & Body Works, DermaFirm, Clinique, derma e, mirai Clinical, Pantene, and Nature Nut. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...