Wednesday, January 18, 2023

mirai Clinical 3-in-1 Multi-Tasking Face Serum

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In February 2020, I attended an event held by Koko Hayashi from mirai Clinical. She taught us how to do facial massages to keep the wrinkles away and look younger. I never post about it because she said the PR will email us the pictures. I never got the pictures. I wanted to focus learning more than anything. I was impressed how young she looks! At the end, she gave us a swag bag.
Here are the products we got. For this post, I will review the face serum on the bottom middle.
I received two full sizes of mirai Clinical products and a sample. For this post, I will review the face serum on the right.
Product Review: mirai Clinical 3-in-1 Multi-Tasking Face Serum

Where to purchase: online at miraiclinical.com
Price: for 30 mL/ 1 fl oz

Description from the package: Within a single application, our 3-in-1 Multi-Tasking Face Serum
* Tones: Aloe and Green Tea help the skin maintain a healthy pH balance, crucial in warding off infection and preventing the skin from becoming too dry or too oily.
* Moisturizes: Soy Protein gently smoothes and moisturizes the skin barrier, and Rice Extract helps build the skin's capacity to retain moisture.
* Helps Stop the Visible Sings of Aging: Astaxanthin, the world most powerful antioxidant, and Silk Protein (sericin) help reduce wrinkles and age spots resulting from sun exposure and estrogen-depleting hormonal changes.
Ingredients:
Click on the pictures to see the original size.
Thoughts: Since she only mentioned about facial massages, I wasn't too sure what to think about this product.
Here's a closer look at the opening.
Here's a swatch of the serum on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It's so light it's hard to distinguish. I just sniffed the product and it smells like a flower. The scent lasts not even for a minute. As you keep using, you don't notice the scent anymore or at least I don't. Secondly, the packaging is very simple and nothing fancy about it. That tells me the cost of product is a lot more than the packaging. That's a good thing because I know they worried more about the serum than looking alethically pleasing. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal, and it makes a clicking noise when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand and you have full control of the pump. You can pump as much as you want. Third, the consistency is gel-like and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into your skin. It's also not too thin that it it runs while using. It's a good consistency and you can take your time massaging into the skin. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, it's the first step of the skin care routine. I cleanse, do toner on a cotton pad, liquid essence at the moment, and then I apply the serum.  You do not need to tone and use essence. I am kind of following the Asian skin care routine. Right after using the face serum, my skin looks dewy and glass like. It's the most glass like I have ever seen or used on me. Even apply moisturizer and sunscreen afterwards in the mornings, my skin still looks glass like. I am just amazed how glass like this product gives me. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and comfortable. My skin also feels very plump-like. Lastly, I use it both AM and PM. To be honest, my skin hasn't drastically improved but it has helped a bit. I noticed some plumping, my skin looks younger, and I notice less fine lines. It can be a combination of products. I am glad I got this product. I think I am most amazed by the glass skin look! With that said, I did not see this product on the website. It's either sold out or discontinued. I think it's the second and I have no clue why. This product is good.

Pros:
* Slight scent while using.
* Simple packaging.
* They concentrated more on the serum than the packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal and it makes a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Full control of the pump.
* Gel-like consistency and on the medium.
* Can take your time with massaging.
* Easy to use.
* Skin looks dewy.
* Most glass like I have ever seen!
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Skin looks plump-like.
* Skin looks younger.
* Noticed less fine lines.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Not on the website.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...