Friday, December 23, 2022

Kopari Ultra Restore Body Butter With Hyaluronic Acid

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In October 2022, ULTA had their beauty event and I took advantage.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum (top middle). For this post, I will review a body butter from Kopari on the top left.

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at koparibeauty.com
Price: $32 for 7.7 fl oz/ 230 mL

Made in USA

Description from the package: With hyaluronic acid, prickly pear & coconut oil. Get instant and restorative hydration for dry, distressed skin. This velvety-whipped Ultra Restore Body Butter will leave your skin silky soft with hydrating ingredients.
Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Squalane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Canola Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Steareth-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
Thoughts: When I first saw this product, I honestly was attracted to the packaging. For this reason, it intrigued me to try it.
Here's a closer look inside.
Here's a swatch of the body butter on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a strong noticeable scent. It smells like coconut or vanilla. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it is applied. I, personally, do not like the scent. I have never liked musky scents. It bothers me but I got used to it after awhile. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and attractive. To be honest, it really draws me in. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, it's creamy and the consistency is medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency. It might be too thick for normal to oily skin individuals. For someone like me with dry skin, it is perfect. It's also great for the dry, winter weather. You can take your time with massaging the body butter into your skin. It melts like butter. This is what I remember from The Body Shop Body Butter. The Body Shop bring the old consistency back! With that said, it's easy to use. I apply onto my body after each shower and that's about it when it comes to my body. When it comes to my hands, I moisturize several times a day at home. This body butter has been amazing in improving the skin on my hands. I have the weirdest hands possible. My hands are like popsicle during the winter weather. My body is warm but my hands are cold like ice. When I wash my hands in warm water, it cracks like ice as well. For this reason, I need to moisturize my hands as much as possible. It's light-weight for my dry skin, not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable. It's also extremely hydrating. One of the best moisturizing product I have ever used on my body. The website saying 2X more and I have to agree! I could see it with my naked eyes the skin on my hands improving after one usage. Lastly, my body is moisturized in-between showers. I moisturize after showing and that's it. It keeps me hydrated and soft as possible until the next shower. I am glad I got this product. I really really really love this product except the smell. Now that I am looking at the website, there's only one scent I like guava. I want to try that next!

Pros:
* Simple and attractive packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close the top.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy consistency and on the medium.
* Great for normal to dry skin.
* Great for the dry, winter weather.
* Melts like butter.
* Easy to use.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Extremely comfortable.
* Hydrating!
* Vegan.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Strong musky scent.
* Costly.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...