Friday, November 18, 2022

Dr.Jart+ Every Sun Day Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50+

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Beginning of September 2022, I purchased a sunscreen from Sephora.
Here's my haul. I will review the sunscreen from Dr.Jart+ in the middle.

Where to purchase: Sephora and online at drjart.com
Price: $40 for 1.69 fl oz/ 50 mL

Made in Korea

Description from the website: A matte finish, physical sunscreen that's weightless and good for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: To be honest, I bought another sunscreen before this one. I had to return it because of the active ingredients. I am allergic to certain sunscreen ingredients. Basically, I am trying to say this wasn't my first choice. It was my second.
Here's a closer look at the opening.
Here's a swatch of the sunscreen on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and I smell slight citrus. It's really light and I actually like the scent. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and clean looking. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. I also feel a velvet texture on the outside. I'm not keen on this because I can see the dirty fingers on the packaging. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency. You can take your time massaging the sunscreen into your skin. With that said, it's easy to use. It's the last step of my skin care routine in the morning before heading out the door. I squeeze a dime size amount on the palm of my hand, and apply onto the face and ears. Yes, I do protect my ears. The sun hits the ears when I am outside. With that said, a little goes a long way with this protect. This product will last for some time since I only use a dime size amount everyday. It absorbs quickly into the skin and does not leave a white cast. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, comfortable, and leaves a slight shine. The shine gives slight dewiness to the skin. Lastly, I do not reapply throughout the day. I mostly work indoors but I honestly believe in protection. I want to protect inside out. It's important to protect UVA and UVB. For this reason, I apply sunscreen every morning before heading out. I already have a lot of freckles and moles. I do not want to create more, as well as, create cancerous cells on the skin. I am glad I got this product. I love how easy it is to use, absorbs easily into the skin, and doesn't leave a white cast. I am a strong believer in wearing sunscreens. I wished I was when I was younger. It would have protected me from getting freckles and moles.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while using.
* Simple and cleaning looking.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when I open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Medium consistency.
* Can take your time massaging into the skin.
* Easy to use.
* A little goes a long way with this product.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Does not leave a white cast.
* Light-weight.
* Not greasy.
* Not sticky.
* Leaves a slight dewiness.

Cons:
* Velvet texture that grabs fingerprints.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  3.5/5 Tobey's Paws



Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...