Wednesday, January 11, 2023

esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Pearl

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

End of 2020, I visited my nearest T.J.Maxx and saw some esfolio masks.
Here are the masks I purchased. I already reviewed esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Honey (middle). For this post, I will review the one on the right.
This is esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Pearl. Since I did a thorough review of esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail, I will base this on that.

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Pearl Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance
Here's a closer look at the ingredients. I got this from YesStyle.
Here's a closer look at the individual packaging.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. This picture was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.
Here's how the mask looks on me. Again, this was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It does smell like a pearl or at least how I imagined a pearl to smell like. I just sniffed the product, and it smells like how it's applied. It smells very floral or liquidity soap-like. It's an alright scent but it's not that noticeable when used. Secondly, I like the packaging. The little mermaid is so adorable and it fits the scent perfectly. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. The box is made out of cardboard paper and the individual mask is foil-like. I cannot see the individual mask open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. It fits the width of my wide face. The length goes down to my chin but doesn't cover the forehead. The corners are bare and I rather cover everything. It's better to mask everything than not mask in my opinion. The cut around the eyes and mouth is decent. I really did not have an issue. The cut around the nose is alright as well. The tip is cut horizontally and doesn't cover everything. The thickness of the mask is medium. I do not have to worry about ripping while unfolding. Third, there's a decent amount of essence leftover in the package. I used it on my neck and chest. With that said, it's easy to use. I mask after cleansing for 30 minutes. The description says to mask for 15-20 minutes but I am used to 30. It's just easier to remember for my short brain. Once I take the mask off, my skin looks nice. It looks hydrated. With hydration, you notice less fine and thick lines. Lastly, my skin looks alright the next morning. Of course, it's not like right after taking the mask off. I just need to be better with skin care. I am glad I got this product. I still don't think it's my favorite from this brand. I still like the snail. It just works well on my skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other esfolio products reviewed/swatch:
Essence Mask Sheet

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...