Friday, January 13, 2023

Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Watermelon Lemonade

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In June 2022, I took advantage of Bath & Body Works semi-annual Sale.
Here are the products I got. I already reviewed Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Cucumber Melon (top middle). For this post, I will review the body cream on the top right.
This is Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Watermelon Lemonade. I did not find it on the website. It's either sold out or discontinued. I think it's the second but I could be wrong. Since I did a thorough review of Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pretty as a Peach, I will base this on that. The only different is the title Ultimate Hydration but both body cream has shea butter. This particular one has hyaluronic acid.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look at the opening of the tube.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there is a noticeable scent while using. This is one of the main reason why I love these body creams from Bath & Body Works. I love my body moisturizers to smell nice and fruity. This particular scent is on the sour side. I wouldn't say it's completely lemonade but it is. I definitely do not smell watermelon whatsoever. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it's applied. It's not my type of scent. I thought I would like it because of the watermelon. I was so wrong. With that said, it's not bad. If I can get a scent I like, why even get something that is okay? Secondly, the packaging is so cute. I like the watermelon and lemon all over the packaging. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal and it makes a clicking noise when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency and you can take your time with massaging into your skin. With that said, it's easy to use. I actually used this body cream at work. Whenever I use the restroom, I would moisturize right after. It kept my hands soft and hydrated during this dry, winter weather. I usually have tearing on my hands. My hands are colder during the winter weather and when I wash even with warm water, I can see and feel my skin rip like ice. Since I have been using multiple body creams, my skin hasn't tear the past several weeks. I am so thankful it hasn't! My hand doesn't look pretty and it definitely doesn't feel nice. With hydration, the lines on my hands are lessen and looks younger. Since the body cream is on the thicker side for some people, I would recommend for normal to dry skin individuals. Lastly, I cannot say how my skin looks the next day. I use another body cream at home. I think the one I use at home works better. It's a miracle in a bottle. I recommend checking out my Kopari Ultra Restore Body Butter With Hyaluronic Acid review. With that said, I am glad I got this product. I am a huge Bath & Body Works body cream fan. I will use this more often during the spring to fall. Just not this scent.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Bath & Body Works products reviewed/swatch:
Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion
Ultra Shea Body Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...