Wednesday, January 4, 2023

December Favorites and Finished Products 2022

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except NYX, Mirai Clinical Formula, Aveda, and Peach & Lily. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

December Favorites
NYX Bare With Me Multitasking Spray: I received this product. When I first started using this product, I thought it was alright. It just felt like every other facial spray. It's hydrating and easy to use. Now I have been using it in-between my makeup like before foundation and after, and it has made a huge difference. It makes my base products looks dewy and it glows. It's a huge changer!

Kopari Ultra Restore Body Butter With Hyaluronic Acid: I bought this product and it changed my world. I'm not the biggest fan of the smell. Actually, I hate it. My next one I am going to try the guava. I think it's more to my scent. The reason why it has changed my world is how hydrating it is. It's the most hydrating body product I have ever tried. It makes a huge difference even after one usage. Not only that, it melts into the skin like butter!

Mirai Clinical Formula 3-in-1 Multi-Tasking Face Serum: I received this product. I am not too sure why it took me this long to try this product. It's easy to use and extremely comfortable. I noticed it lifted my skin and I hardly notice that with serums. It usually takes weeks to notice but I noticed after one usage. My skin felt alert and very perky.

BESTOOL Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush: I bought this product and glad I did. I cannot go without using this product in the shower. I just apply shampoo and massage with this brush. It's that easy and it does a better job of cleaning than my hands. Not only that, it feels so good on the scalp.

Sacheu Gua Sha Tool: I bought this product and glad I did. I notice a huge difference on my skin while using the product and after. It lifts and tightens the skin. It's a miracle worker, but you need to be consistent and use it in daily basis. Not only that, it's easy to clean and it does not easily break!


Finished Products
Aveda Tourmaline Charged Radiant Skin Refiner: I received this deluxe sample. I used it as an exfoliator. I am not too sure if that's how you use this product but I am guessing from the direction. The exfoliate is finely milled which isn't harsh on the skin but it is on the dry side. You are supposed to use it dry but I slightly wetted my skin. I think the dryness made it slight harsh on the skin or at least for me. I looked on the website, and it's either sold out or discontinued. I think it's the second.

Would repurchase: No.

Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion: I bought this product and sadden to finish it. It was good while it lasted. It's the first product I use before I start my skin care routine mornings and nights. It's light-weight and easy to use. It helps hydrate my skin before I apply the other products. From the hydration, I tend to use less other products.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum: I received this product as a gift with purchase. It did not blow me away. Then again it's hard to judge when you receive a sample size. Some times you need to use it for some time to see a difference. I like the consistency, liquidity gel-like, and how hydrating it is. Other than that, I did not see a difference with my skin.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except NYX, Mirai Clinical Formula, Aveda, and Peach & Lily. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...