Friday, November 20, 2020

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Cucumber Melon

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

End of last year around December 2019, I purchase some products from Bath & Body Works.
These were the only ones I purchased for myself. The others were gifts.
This is Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Cucumber Melon. Since I did a thorough review of Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pretty as a Peach, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients. Click on the picture to see the original size.
Here's a closer look at the opening of the tube.
Here's a swatch of the body cream on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a scent while using. It's refreshing like cucumber but you do smell the melon as well. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it's applied. I, personally, like this scent. It's a scent I have purchased multiple times. Secondly, the packaging is attractive. I like the green, as well, as the design. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The lid is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal, as well as, it makes a clicking noise when you open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and in-between medium to thick. I prefer this over the lotion because of the thickness. If you have dry skin, this one is good. If you have oily skin, I say go for the lotion. If you are normal, both are great for you. With that said, it's easy to use. I used this at my work as a hand lotion. It helped soften my skin since I touch a lot of papers. It also feels good right after washing my hands. You can also use it as a body lotion. Because of the packaging, I prefer to use this at work. It makes it accessible and easy to use instead of digging into a pot like the body butter from The Body Shop. I use the body butter at home. It's not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable. It hydrates your skin and the skin improves with usage. Lastly, I'm glad I got this product. Not only is it a great lotion for work, you get a lot of compliments. So many people want to smell it and try it themselves. It's interesting because I think I got used to the smell. I don't smell it anymore after applying. I highly recommend this one!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Bath & Body Works products reviewed/swatch:
Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion
Ultra Shea Body Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...