Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pretty as a Peach

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe I purchased this body cream from Bath & Body Works. The question is when did I purchase it.

Where to purchase: Bath & Body Works and online at bathandbodyworks.com
Price: $13.50 for 8 oz/ 226 g

Description from the package: Our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of continuous nourishing moisture so skin feels noticeable softer:
* Infused with ultra-rich, moisturizing Shea Butter
* Enriched with skin soothing Aloe Butter and pampering Cocoa Butter
* Non-greasy formula melts into skin for luxurious fragrance and indulgent hydration all day, all night
Thoughts: Like I said I'm not 100% sure if I purchased this product but it's a scent I would so purchase. I might not be 100% sure but I am 99% sure I did.
Here's a closer look at the opening.
Here's a swatch of the body cream on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I noticed a scent when I first started applying the product. It smelled like peach. It's my type of scent. I love fruity scents. With time, I stopped noticing the smell. I either got used to the scent or the smell diminished. I believe it's the first but I could be wrong. I just sniffed the product and it does smell like peach. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's pretty, bright, colorful, and looks perfect for spring/summer season. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The lid is also sturdy. It makes a clicking noise, as well as, you can feel a tight seal when you open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. Third, the consistency is creamy and in-between medium to thick. It will be great for normal to dry skin individuals. I think it might be too thick for oily skin. Not only that, it'll be great for the dry winter season. With that said, it's easy to use. A little goes a long way with this product. To be honest, I used this product as a hand cream. It was my office moisturizer. I applied it every time after I washed my hands. It made my skin soft and hydrated. It gave me a slight shine but it's from the creamy consistency. There's no glitters whatsoever. It's a dewy type of glow from the moisturizer. Even though you get a glow, it's not greasy at all. Fourth because of the smell, it'll be great for spring to summer season. You don't have to only use it for the spring/summer season. I still used it for winter because of the consistency. Also the smell makes you think of spring/summer season because of the bright, sweet smell. Lastly, it lasts a decent amount of time. Like I said, it'll be great for normal to dry skin individual like myself. I'm glad I got this product. I've been a fan of Bath & Body Works moisturizer products for years. I love the scents and how long it lasts on me, as well as, the hydration.

Pros:
* Smells like peach.
* Pretty, bright, colorful packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy lid; can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Creamy consistency and in-between medium to thick.
* Great for normal to dry skin individuals, as well as, dry winter weather.
* Easy to use.
* A little goes a long way.
* Skin feels soft.
* Hydrating.
* No glitters.
* Not greasy.
* Great for spring/summer season.
* Lasts a decent amount of time.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Brand change scents often.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...