Wednesday, November 3, 2021

October Favorites and Finished Products 2021

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, The Body Shop, Laneige, OZ Naturals, Ilia, Shea Moisture, and Briogeo. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I did not finish all the empties within the month of October. It took me from the last post in July to now October.


October Favorites
derma e Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Oil: I received this product and have been using it at nights when my skin feels dry. This would be my last skin care routine. After moisturizing, I would apply on top to seal in the moisturizer. While sleeping, my skin would work it's magic. When I wake up in the morning, my skin looks dewy and awake. The skin looks softer and smooth, hence, less fine and thick lines.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit: I received this product and enjoy the smell. It's a great spring and summer scent. Since we are in fall, the scent seems too light for me. With that said, I love the body butter from The Body Shop. They are made from natural ingredients and it's good for the skin. My skin loves this product!

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry: I received this product and let me tell you, this product will last a long time. A little goes a long way. I only use it at nights before I head to bed. When I wake up in the morning, my lip skin feels like baby skin. It's amazing and smooth! I highly recommend it to people who have chapped lips all the time.

POPCHOSE Dry Brushing Body Brush: I bought this product after hearing about dry brushing. Dry brushing exfoliates your body, as well as, help with the lymphatic system. I don't know about the lymphatic system but it has smoothed my skin. I have tiny bumps all over my body. Some are red, and some are invisible but you can feel with yours hands. When I rub my skin with my hands, it feels smoother than before using the dry brush.

BESTOOL Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush: I bought this product. Both my dad and I love it. It's refreshing while shampooing your hair in the shower. If you have scratchy and oily head, this will be great. It cleans and comforts the scalp. It also helps your scalp not to build products.


Finished Products
OZ Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant: I received this product several years ago. I wrote a review but never got permission to post (it was a good review). For this reason, the review was never posted on my blog. When I first got this product, I enjoyed it. It would be great for oily skin individuals. Since I have dry skin, I stopped using it quarter into the product. The granules were a little rough for my dry skin. Recently, I decided to try it on my body. It's better on the body than the face for myself. It helped smooth my red, small bumps on my legs. Even though I enjoyed the product on my body, it was messy. You have to create the paste with water.

Would repurchase: No.

Ilia Blue Light Filter Mist: I received this product. It's a great product. It's hydrating, smoothing, and refreshing. The thing is I don't know if it really blocks blue light. If it does, it is an amazing product. I just don't know without proof or know a way of testing it.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

derma e Hydrating Mist: I received this product. It's my second bottle of going through this product. I think the design is slightly different but I cannot recall. I just checked the website of derma e and the design is completely different. It's a good facial mist. It's refreshing, smoothing, and my skin feels hydrated. It's also good to use throughout the day from morning tonight.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Shea Moisture Papaya & Vitamin C Brighter Days Ahead Moisturizer: I received this product. When I first started using this product, I didn't think highly of it. I thought it would be great for normal to oily skin individuals. For my dry skin, it wasn't that hydrating. Now that I finished the product, it is great for all skin types except when your skin is super duper dry. I needed something stronger. It's great for spring and summer season. My skin will not be able to take it during the dry winter season.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit: I received this product long time ago from a friend. While cleaning my room, I found this product and decided to use up all the grapefruit scents body butter I own. Since the body butter is older, the packaging is different and the quality wasn't as good at the full-size one I am using at the moment. Even though it wasn't great, I still enjoyed the scent.

Would repurchase: Yes.


Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: I received both the full-size and deluxe sample. This is a great hair mask. If you have dry hair, this product will hydrate and smooth the texture. Since I've been bleaching my hair for several years now, I am constantly hydrating with hair masks. I can tell the difference after using the hair masks. This calms my crunchy hair which is a huge plus!

Would repurchase: Yes.

Essie Good To Go Top Coat: I bought this product. It's a good top coat. I just wished the brush was wider. I had to make sure I did not wipe the brush inside before using or else I will have to do multiple strokes. Three is as much as I prefer to do each nail. Other than the brush, it dries quickly and leaves a nice smooth texture.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, The Body Shop, Laneige, OZ Naturals, Ilia, Shea Moisture, and Briogeo. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...