Wednesday, June 2, 2021

May Favorites and Finished Products 2021

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

May Favorites
Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion: I bought this product and glad I did. If you have dry skin or aging skin, I highly recommend. It makes a huge difference when it comes to applying skin care. This is the first step. It's hydrating and softens the skin. Since your skin is hydrated, you use less products once the lotion is absorbed. Now it makes sense why Asian cultures uses this.

Shiseido Waso Giga-Hydrating Rich Cream: I bought this product and the combination of Shisedo Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion works wonder. Again if you have dry skin or aging, I highly recommend. It's extremely hydrating and this rich cream will brighten your skin. The skin looks dewy and alert, and even the next morning.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit: I received this product and glad I did. I'm a huge fan of body butter from The Body Shop. They smell great and last for a decent amount of time. This smell is great for spring and summer season. Not only does it smell good, it's made out of natural ingredients. Best of all, it lasts until the next shower.

Rosejoice Gua Sha Tools in Rose Quartz: I bought this product. This is my last one and I hope it doesn't break! With that said, I have not found other brands that I like compared to this. It just matches the shape of my face. It moves smoothly and touches every part of my skin. Also, the pattern and the color is oh so pretty.

OPI in Mexico City Move-mint: I bought this product. It's not the most longest lasting polish but for the color, it makes up for it. It's the most perfect Tiffany blue I have ever seen. It's not too blue and it's not too green. It looks exactly like the brand.


Finished Products
Marc Jacobs Youthquake Hydra-Full Retexturizing Gel Creme: I bought this product. For a gel cream, I was pretty impressed. It is great for all skin types including dry skin like myself. I used it as a morning moisturizer and it lasted all day on me. I did not have to reapply throughout the day. Not only that, my skin looked dewy and healthy.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Cucumber Melon: I bought this product. I used it at my work as a hand cream. It's great in-between washes and long lasting throughout the season. It hydrated me during the summer, as well as, winter with the dry winter weather. Not only that, it smells good and it's light-weight.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...