Friday, June 25, 2021

Tom Ford Perfume in Rose Prick

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive a perfume from Tom Ford thanks to Influenster.
Product Review: Tom Ford Perfume in Rose Prick

Where to purchase: Sephora and online at tomford.com
Price: $350 for 1.7 fl oz/ 50 mL

Made in USA

Description from the website: Inspired by Tom Ford's private rose garden, Rose Prick is a wild bouquet of beautiful breeds of rose - Rose De Mai, Turkish and Bulgarian. Sharp and pristine, the piercing prickles of the stems hook onto each other, bonding their blooms in pink perfection. A rose by any other name, wouldn't be Tom Form.
Ingredients:
ALCOHOL DENAT., FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), WATERAQUAEAU, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, EVERNIA PRUNASTRI (OAKMOSS) EXTRACT, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL CINNAMATE, EUGENOL, FARNESOL, CITRAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CINNAMAL, BHT, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, BENZOIC ACID
Thoughts: When I received this product, I was excited. I always wanted to try a perfume from Tom Ford but I just couldn't afford one. Not only that, I love the smell of rose.
Here's a closer look at the packaging.
Here's a closer look at the pump.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a floral smell with an added sweetness when I wear the perfume. I, personally, like the smell. I just sniffed the product and it smells different. It smells more refreshing, cool with an added sweetness. Coolness in the sense you can feel a cold vibe not a tingling sensation. I like the refreshing, coolness from sniffing the bottle but I love the floral on me. It smells like rose. Secondly, the packaging is so pretty and professional looking even the box. The box is made out of thick carbon. I love the box so much I'm debating even if I should keep it. Anyways, the packaging of the perfume matches the box. It's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of metal. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal when you open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It'll also look good on the vanity table. It's easy to hold with one hand. You also have full control of the quantity you pump. One small push is good enough for each area of the body. Third, the consistency is medium. It's not to thick that it feels like you are splashing thick liquid. It's also not too thin that you don't feel it. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. I pump on each areas; behind the ears and on both inner wrists. It's refreshing, light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, and comfortable. Fourth, it really does smell like rose on me. It's a good fragrance for spring, summer, and fall season. For some reason, it feels too floral for winter but that just might be me. Lastly, it really does last a long time on me. It lasts pretty much all day. It impressed me because most perfumes only last the most thirty minutes. I guess for the price you get your money's worth. I am glad I got this product!

Pros:
* Smells like rose on me.
* Pretty and professional looking packaging.
* The box is made out of thick carbon.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Will look great on the vanity table.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Full control of the quantity you pump.
* Medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Refreshing,
* Light-weight.
* Not greasy.
* Not sticky.
* Comfortable.
* Great for spring, summer, and fall season.
* Lasts all day for me.

Cons:
* Expensive

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...