Wednesday, March 3, 2021

February Favorites and Finished Products 2021

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Briogeo, derma e, and Radical Skincare. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

February Favorites
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: I received this mask, and it has been a lifesaver during this time of bleached hair. I still do feel the crispiness from the bleach hair since it's brand new. I just noticed it's not as bad as past bleach hair. I see some bounce and hydration.

derma e Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Oil: I received this product and it has been helping me during this dry, winter weather. I apply right after moisturizing at nights, and the next morning my skin looks hydrated and dewy. I have not felt dryness, tightness, and discomfort.

Essie Good To Go Top Coat: I bought this product and do not regret it at all! I always thought Seche Vite would always be my favorite top coat, but I like this better. It doesn't get hard with time/usage. It's pretty consistent with the consistency. I just wished the brush was wider though. Other than that, it's fast-drying and nails look shiny.

Shiseido Waso Giga-Hydrating Rich Cream: I bought this product and the combination with the derma e Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Oil is amazing! This is a rich moisturizer so it will be better for normal to dry skin like myself. It applies hydration and the oil seals it in. Both products work overnight and my skin looks smoother/softer the next morning.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara in Very Black: I bought this product after hearing about the raves from TikTok. I am pretty impressed. My lashes do look longer but not as full as I want. Not only that, it keeps the curl.


Finished Products
Radical Skincare Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads: I received this product and finally finished both packages that I received. It's actually not a bad product. It just aged. I think I prefer old school massaging to exfoliate the skin than using pads. It's all mental but when you exfoliate with the hands, you can feel it. The pads I didn't see anything on the skin other than slight tingling sensation.

Would repurchase: No.

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist: I bought this product and glad I finished it. It's not a bad product. I just felt like I kept spraying because it's so fine. It didn't feel like I was applying onto my skin. I felt like I used this product more than necessary if that makes sense. Other than that, it was good.

Would repurchase: No.

derma e Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream: I received this product. It's easy to use and good for the skin. I don't think it removed my fine and thick lines. It helped but then again, I wasn't consistent. I'm so bad with skin care with this strange work schedule. I need one schedule instead of switching between two. That's another story. It's definitely hydrating. I just need to see the long-term affect.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Christophe Robin Regenerating Hair Mask: I bought this deluxe sample. I was not a big fan of the smell. Other than the smell, it really does hydrate the hair. The crispiness became less and I could comb through the hair with my fingers. Unfortunately, I could not handle the smell.

Would repurchase: No.

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray: I bought this product but to be honest, I don't know if it does anything. Then again nothing bad has happened to my hair after blow-drying and curling. Do heat protection really work or is it just mental? I will keep using it since my hairstylist does.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Briogeo, derma e, and Radical Skincare. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...