Friday, December 4, 2020

November Favorites and Finished Products 2020

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, OUAI, Laneige, Radical Skincare, and The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

November Favorites
Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion: I bought this product and glad I did. It's refreshing, hydrating, and it prepares your skin for skin care routine. It will leave a thin texture on the skin to hide the imperfections, as well as, absorb the retaining product to work its magic.

derma e Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Oil: This product was given to me. I used it as last step of the skin care routine at nights. It leaves a thin layer on top of all the skin care products I used. What it does is covers all the hydration under the oil to work overnight to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.

OUAI Treatment Masque: This product was given to me. I use this product on my dry hair before washing. It will hydrate and treat the hair. It softens the hair before washing. You can or at least I can tell the difference on days I don't use this product versus days I use it. It's easier to wash the hair on days I use it.

Shiseido Waso Giga-Hydrating Rich Cream: I bought this product and glad I did. This is a great cream for dry skin individuals like myself, as well as, for the dry winter weather. It's thick and extremely hydrating. I only use it at nights and the next morning the skin looks bright and alert.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry: This product was given to me. It's the only lip mask I use at nights. If you have dry chapped lips, the next morning it will be baby soft. I have never seen any mask that works as well as this. Not only that, it smells heavenly!


Finished Products
Radical Skincare Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads: This product was given to me. It's an alright pad. It does it's job of exfoliating but you do feel a slight tingling sensation. I, personally, don't like tingling products. I feel like it's not healthy for dry skin individuals like myself. I think it's better for oily skin but that's what I feel.

Would repurchase: No.

Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Moisture Cream: I bought this product. It's a good cream for all skin types. I just found it harder to get as deeper you get into the packaging. I felt the consistency got thicker with each time you opened the packaging. The air made the product harder to work with or at least with this particular deluxe sample I got.

Would repurchase: No.

derma e Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Moisturizer: This product was given to me. It's a great thick moisturizer for normal to dry skin. It might be too thick for oily skin. It's also great for the dry, winter weather. Other than hydration, it's supposed to be calming. Since I don't have any redness, I cannot say. I did see reviews on the website and people did say their redness disappeared.

Would repurchase: Yes.

The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Bath Milk: This product was given to me. I used it as a shower gel and it did it's job of cleaning. It was sensitive and it did not dry out my skin. It's lightweight and easy to use. Other than the product being good, I'm not too keen on the scent but it is doable.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Cucumber Melon: I bought this product. I used it as an office hand cream. Every time I use the restroom to wash my hands, I would apply this right after. It's thick enough for my dry skin. It might be too thick for oily skin but it's great for normal to dry. It's hydrating and best of all, it smells refreshing.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, OUAI, Laneige, Radical Skincare, and The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...