Friday, November 13, 2020

October Favorites and Finished Products 2020

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, derma e, Laneige, and OUAI. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Sorry I did not do one for September, as well as, this is kind of late. I really need to get back into schedule of writing posts. With that said, here's my favorites products for the month of October.

October Favorites
The Body Shop Body Butter in Frosted Berries: This was given to me. I am a huge fan of The Body Shop Body Butters. They are my favorite body moisturizers. They are hydrating, the ingredients are on the natural side, and they smell great. I love how it feels on my skin and it lasts in-between showers.

derma e Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Oil: This was given to me. I've been using it a lot more now that we are reaching winter. After moisturizer, I would apply right after to seal in the moisturizer. I would only do this at nights because it can be oily during the day. It helps my skin work during the nights and when I wake up in the morning, my skin feels soft and smooth.

OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original: I bought this product and it's one of those products I keep buying. Without this product, my nails will break like crazy. Since I have been using this in weekly basis, I haven't had nail breakage in years. This is my holy product when it comes to keeping my nails strong.

derma e Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Moisturizer: This was given to me. It's suppose to calm your skin. I don't think my skin needs any calming. If you need to calm your skin like redness, this might be a good one. I cannot guarantee but for a moisturizer, this is good one. It's hydrating and great for this colder nights that we have been experiencing.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry: This was given to me. When it comes to overnight lip mask, this is the best one out in the market. I have used other brands, and they work sometimes and don't other times. If my lip is so stressed to a point it's chapping and it hurts, I apply the night before and in the morning it's baby soft. It works all times that I have tried.


Finished Products
derma e Skin Beneficial Mist Mood Enhancing in CALM: This was given to me. Out of the three scents, this is my least favorite. Out of the packaging, it's my favorite because I love blue. It's a good facial mist and it refreshes your skin throughout the day. It does it's job of calming the skin. I remember when my skin was dry, I would apply onto the skin and it felt less tightness.

Would repurchase: No on this scent but yes on the product.

boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer: I bought this product. For a gel-like moisturizer, this is a good one. I was pretty impressed. Most gel-like moisturizers aren't thick enough for my dry skin. This hydrated me and kept me hydrated throughout the day.

Would repurchase: Yes.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Blueberry: I bought this product. I usually love everything body butter from The Body Shop. I don't know if it's different because it was an ULTA exclusive. It seemed a little harder to work with than most body butters I have tried. It was harder to grab the product from the tub. Other than that, I love everything else from the scent to how hydrating it is.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

OUAI Treatment Masque: I was given this product. Whenever I receive samples, I tend to use one and give the others away for others to try. I love this product so much that I kept all three samples. I'm on my last one now (this is second one used) and I still feel the same way when I first started using this product. It's easy to use and it really does soften your hair especially if you have damage hair like me.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, derma e, Laneige, and OUAI. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...