Friday, November 27, 2020

Spatty Spatula

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

While looking around Amazon, I came upon Spatty. I thought it was a genius idea. I decided to purchase it in August 2020.
Product Review: Spatty Spatula

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $19 for two 2 piece set

Made in USA

Description from the package: Fits into virtually any product with a narrow opening, allows you to get every last ounce of your product and keeps money in your pocket.
Thoughts: For years I tried to find ways to get the last beauty product from the packaging. I would cut plastic tubes with scissors like body lotion, use Q-tips to get to the bottom like foundation, and so on. When I saw Spatty on Amazon, I knew I had to purchase it.
The set came with a 12 inch and a 6 inch. The pink is for beauty and blue is for the kitchen. I honestly do not think it matters which color you use. They both feel and look the same.
Here's a closer look at the spatula itself. I decided to use the blue for beauty.
Here's how the other end of the spatula looks like.
Here's a closer look at the 12 inch spatula.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent. I just sniffed the product and there's no scent whatsoever. I know at times plastic/silicone-like products can smell. They smell bad or at least to me it smells fake. Thankfully, these don't smell. Secondly, I like the packaging of the package it comes in. It's simple and attractive to the eyes. Other than that, there is no other packaging. I kind of wish it came in a small bag you can put the spatulas in. It would make it more travel-friendly instead of throwing it in a purse or a bag. Also, it would make it easier to store especially since you don't use the spatulas that often. You will or at least I will feel more comfortable that it's kept in a clean place while not being used. With that said, you can either use blue or pink. I know they said pink is for beauty and blue for kitchen. They look and feel the same. The only difference is the color. I decided to use blue since I like the color. Also knowing if you use it for something dark like foundation, blue would be harder to stain than pink. That's my basic logic why I choose blue. Third, the spatula looks like a lot smaller version of a real spatula. It's probably a size of a finger and it's silicone-like. The curve makes it easy to scrape the product from the inside of the bottle, tub, tube, and so on. The tip also makes it easy to scrape the hard to grab product. It comes in two different sizes. I believe you can purchase each size individually. I could be wrong on this. The bigger size is good for bigger beauty products like foundation, skin care products, and so on. You can use the smaller version on smaller things like lipstick tube, lip balm, etc. The handles are both white and plastic. Even though they are plastic, it's sturdy. I cannot see it break at all unless you are superman. The sizes of the handles are different as well. The bigger one is thicker and longer than the smaller one. Since I got these, I have not noticed any changes to the spatulas. They look like when I first got them. There are no scratches, stains, and so on. It's look new to my naked eyes. Lastly, I'm glad this came upon my life. It made my life easier to get the last scrapes from my beauty products. I highly recommend if you are like me and don't want to waste products. It's also easy to clean. I just clean it like how I would clean my dirty dishes.

Pros:
* No scent whatsoever.
* Simple and attractive packaging it comes in.
* Can use either color.
* Silicone-like spatula.
* Curve makes it easy to scrape the product.
* Tip makes it easy to scrape the hard to grab product.
* Comes in two different sizes; 12 inch and 6 inch.
* Sturdy, white plastic handle.
* No scratches and stains since using.
* Easy to clean.
* Dishwasher safe.
* BPA-free.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Wish it came in a small bag; easier to store.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...