Wednesday, September 2, 2020

August Favorites and Finished Products 2020

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, I Dew Care, philosophy, Belif, and The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

August Favorites

The Body Shop Body Butter in Blueberry: I bought this product and definitely don't regret it. It melts like butter into my skin and hydrates me in-between showers. Not only is it long-lasting, it smells great. The scent is in the berry family. If you have been reading my blog for some time, you know my favorite body moisturizer is the body butter from The Body Shop.

derma e Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Moisturizer: I received this product and have been using it as a night moisturizer. It's great for normal to dry skin individuals like myself. Not only is it hydrating, it absorbs quickly into the skin and you can see it works its power through the night. The skin looks more youthful and alert in the morning.

OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original: I bought this product. It's one of those products that I keep buying after I finish it. I have really weak nails, and for me to be able to paint in weekly basis is because of this strengthener. Without this product, my nails will break.

boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer: I bought this product. It came in a kit of deluxe samples. This particular moisturizer blew me away. For a gel-like moisturizer, it's extremely hydrating for this dry skin. Not only is it hydrating, it's lightweight and extremely comfortable on the skin. It will be great for all skin types.

I Dew Care Plush Party Buttery Vitamin C Lip Mask: I received this product and thankful for a chance to check out this product. It's an extremely hydrating lip mask. If you have dry, chapped lips, it will disappear overnight. It's a miracle in a tub. Not only that, you can use it throughout the day if you need it.


Finished Products
philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser: I received this product. It's lightweight and easy to use. Not only that, it's not drying. I did not feel any tightness after washing my face. For this reason, it's great for all skin types. Do I think it's better than any other cleansers? To be honest, it didn't blow me away. It just felt like other cleansers I have tried.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift: I received this product. It's easy to use and hydrating. It'll be great for people in their 20's to 30's who want to prevent aging. It might not be strong enough for older people. With that said, it's hydrating and lifts to give you some firmness. It diminishes fine lines but it'll take more work for thicker lines.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb: I received this deluxe sample. It's a gel-like moisturizer. It will be great for normal to oily skin individuals since it's on the lightweight side. It's also good for dry skin during the non-dry weather. Other than moisturizing the skin, I don't think it did much for my skin. It did last all day and I did not have to reapply throughout the day.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Rosejoice Gua Sha Tools in Rose Quartz: I bought this product. It comes in threes and I broke my second one. I swear I am not made for these types of products. I don't know how many I have broken. I don't know why I'm this clumsy. With that said, I still will use these products. They are fun, relaxes your skin, and I have seen improvements. The fine lines has become less and you can notice the tensions on the skin has disappeared with usage.

Would repurchase: Yes.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Juicy Pear: I received this product. My friend knows how much I love the body butter from The Body Shop. They are moisturizing, smells great, and my body loves these product. Not only are they that great, the ingredients are on the natural side. It feels good to use clean products.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, I Dew Care, philosophy, Belif, and The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...