Friday, November 2, 2018

October Favorites and Finished Products 2018

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Becca, Skinn, JOAH, MustaeV, and Bioderma. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

October Favorites

dermae e Advanced Peptides & Collagen Serum: I received this product. It's a nice serum that is easy to apply, my skin absorbs quickly, feels comfortable, and prepares for the next step moisturization. Since I have dry skin, it does give me a slight moisturize as well as my skin looks more alert. I like how smoother my skin looks after applying this product. Not only that and with time, skin prevents for future again.

Becca First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh: I received this product. It's a nice primer. Usually purple products brighten the skin and this definitely does. It's slightly brightens, at the same time, prepares for foundation. One of the biggest trend recently is brightening. This fits with the trend. It doesn't brighten like a highlighter does but it gives a slight glow onto the skin. The skin looks more dewy and it's great for dull looking skin. Also, it hides imperfections like large pores so the foundation doesn't sink in and express the pores.

Skinn Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Eye Primer with Orchid Flower Extract: I received this product. It reminds me of a lot of eye primers out in the market except it's not dried and it lasts all day without creasing. It's easy to use, eyeshadow adheres to the primer, eyeshadows are easy to blend, and it does not build up oil throughout the day. For this reason, the shadows last all day. At the end of the day, it looks like how you applied the shadows.

JOAH Birthday Suit Eyeshadow Palette in Unveiled: I received this product and I'm so glad I did. Not only is the packaging cute, the quality of the eyeshadows are impressive. I usually don't like Korean eyeshadows because they are not that pigmented. It's not the most pigmented but it's up there. It's easy to use, the shadows look good together, and it lasts all day. There is nothing more to ask.

MustaeV Silky Sketch Brow Pencil in Gray Brown: I received this product and have been using it since I opened the package. I usually tend to go for powder brow products. They're just easy to use and not as harsh as pencils. I might have been using the wrong pencils but I really like this one. It's not harsh on the skin, it draws natural looking brows, and it lasts all day. It's quick and I don't have to worry about the brows throughout the day.


Finished Products
Bioderma Sensibio H2O: I received this product. To be honest, I haven't had any bad experience with micellar water. They all work well. The only difference is the packaging and how they squeeze out of the container. This particular packaging was easy to squeeze. Some are harder and some squirt in areas that isn't intended for. I didn't have to worry with this product. It's easy to squeeze right onto the cotton pad. The only thing is this particular brand is on the expensive side. I honestly think you can purchase cheaper brands since they all do the same.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Make Up For Ever Water Blend Face & Body Foundation in Y315: I bought this product or at least I worked for the product. I volunteered for Make Up For Ever in exchange for products. With that said, I was really disappointed with this foundation. When I first heard about this product, I was hopeful since it's targeted for dry skin individuals. The foundation is so watery that when it applies onto the skin, it just sinks into the skin instead of laying on top. I had to layer several times for the foundation to even smooth out my skin. If you are looking for high-coverage, this definitely isn't. It's on the light side. It barely covers my freckles, moles, and sun/age spots. It'll be great for people looking for tints. I, personally, want coverage to hide my imperfections.

Would repurchase: No!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Becca, Skinn, JOAH, MustaeV, and Bioderma. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...