Friday, July 8, 2022

Sacheu Gua Sha Tool

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In March to April 2022, I took part in 21 Days of Beauty from ULTA.
Here are the products I got. For this post, I will review a took from Sacheu on the bottom right.
Product Review: Sacheu Gua Sha Tool

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at sacheu.com
Price: $35

Made in China

Description from the package: Gua Sha refers to the ancient technique for massaging the face in a "scraping" motion. This effective facial treatment releases muscle tension and activates the lymphatic flow, reducing the look of puffiness, inflammation, and wrinkles. Regular use of this luxury 100% stainless steel gua sha tool will result in a smooth, contoured complexion.
Thoughts: I have been using gua sha for years and have become a huge fan. While watching Korean shows, I noticed they were using metal-like gua sha. After that, I was on a hunt and this sale came at the perfect timing. I had to download the app and purchase on there for this particular product.
Here's a closer look inside the packaging.
It comes with a gua sha and a velvet pouch.
Here's a closer look at the gua sha.
Here's a closer look at the curve.
Here's a closer look at the smooth side.
Here's a closer look at the pouch.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and I do not smell anything. Secondly, the packaging of the box is cute. The colors on the box is attractive at least to my eyes. It's a good quality box with magnetic closure. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of cardboard paper. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. In all honesty, I don't prefer to use the box. It will be easier to just throw the gua sha in the pouch, and throw it in your purse or bag. That's one of the main reason why I wanted this particular gua sha. It's made out of stainless steel. It's harder to break than mineral rock gua sha. All the gua sha I have own has broken except one. Just a simple thing like cleaning and accidentally touching something would break the gua sha. It's better for someone who isn't clumsy like myself. The last thing I want to worry about is being careful and trying not to break the gua sha. I wanted one gua sha that will last for a long time. Third, it's easy to use. I only use it at nights after cleansing and applying my skincare products. The reason why I do not do it in the mornings is because I wake up late. I am always rushing out to get to work. With that said, the first thing I do is clean the gua sha. It's extremely easy to clean. I am too lazy to clean after using the product. I just wash it under running water with liquid hand soap. The coolness from the water also keeps the gua sha it's coolness. Right after my last skincare product, I apply facial oil on my face and neck. Then I move/massage the gua sha from inside out.  I use the smooth side close to my nose and move towards the ears ten times. Make sure the gua sha is at a 45 degree angle and you don't massage it hard. The smooth texture from the oil will help glide the gua sha. Once you do ten times in one direction, you move to another area until you have done the whole face. Once I finish the face, I do the jawline and I use the curve part. Then I use the smooth side from neck up to the jawline. To end the gua sha, I apply on my chest and massage. Also, make sure you apply oil before using the gua sha on the chest. While doing so, you can literally see the skin move. It's an instant face lift. Lastly, my skin looks decent the next morning. It's a combination of products including gua sha. I noticed gua sha helps with swelling and circulation. It also helps with fine and thick lines. I noticed after using this product, my skin looks younger and less noticeable fine/thick lines. I am glad I got this product. I became a huge fan of gua sha several years ago. I prefer this product rather than the rollers. If you are a beginner, I recommend using rollers and mineral rock gua shas. This stainless steel is more heavier and better for someone who has been using gua sha for some time. You will notice redness and discoloration for few seconds to minutes depending on your skin. Mine last for seconds. Because of this, it's better to start with less pressure on the skin.

Pros:
* No scent whatsoever.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Comes with a magnetic box.
* Travel-friendly.
* Comes with a pouch.
* Made out of stainless steel.
* Hard to break.
* Easy to use.
* Easy to clean.
* Cool.
* Instant face lift.
* Skin looks good next morning.
* Helps with swelling and circulation.
* Less noticeable fine and thick lines.
* Skin looks younger.

Cons:
* Heavier.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...