Monday, February 3, 2020

January Favorites and Finished Products 2020

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Vinali, derma e, NYX, and Bath & Body Works. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter derma e Anti-Acne Cleanser, Serum, and Cream Giveaway. It ends February 11, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


January Favorites

amika: Soulfood Nourishing Mask: I bought this product after reading so many great reviews. They weren't wrong. I'm not skilled in knowledge when it comes to hair masks but the last several years of bleaching my hair, I needed a product that would nourish my hair. Conditioners were not doing much for the damaged hair. My hair feels softer and I can comb through my hair after using this product.

Vinali Facial Moisturizer: I received this product and I don't know why it took me so long to try it. The thickness of the moisturizer is great for medium to dry skin individuals, as well as, for this dry winter weather. My skin loves this product. It absorbs quickly and lasts all day long without reapplying. It's light-weight and extremely comfortable.

derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift: I received this product and have been loving it. I don't know if it is this product but the mixture of this eye cream and eye roller, I have seen improvements. The fine lines are improving around my eyes or I should say it's been diminishing. Not only that, it's easy to use. I just pat around my eyes and then go over the areas with an eye roller.

derma e Blue Light Shield Spray: I received this product and have been loving how fine it sprays. I have never experienced that with any facial mists before. Not only that, it's calming and hydrating. I like how the smell isn't overbearing as well. The only thing is you do need to shake before using. Unfortunately, mine doesn't work anymore. I don't know why.

MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Topped With Brandy: I bought this product and do not regret at all! I know liquid lipsticks aren't in as much as before, but I still love them. I love the idea of not having any lipstick marks on my cup while drinking especially for work. Not only that, they are comfortable and do not feel like you are wearing anything. With that said, I like this particular color. It's great for fall and winter season!


Finished Products
NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara: I received this product. If you have Asian lashes, this is a good mascara. It does not weigh the lashes down. You will not see the lashes fall while applying. Not only that, it gives you slight length and volume. To get the volume you need to apply multiple times. Thankfully, the lashes do not clump together. You can see the separation.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Japanese Cherry Blossom: I received this product. When it comes to body moisturizers from malls, Bath & Body Works and The Body Shop are my favorites. They just work well with my skin type. They absorb well and keep me hydrated throughout the day. I don't need to reapply until the next time I shower except for my hands. I moisturize as much as possible since I'm using it all day long. Not only that, they smell great!

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Vinali, derma e, NYX, and Bath & Body Works. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...