Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Crazy Rumors Lip Balm in Pink Grapefruit Juice

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In May 2017, I was fortunate to be invited to derma e Spring Soiree and received a swag bag at the end.

Here are the products I received. I already reviewed derma e Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil (fifth from the left), derma e Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer (third from the left), derma e Vitamin C Intensive Night Cream (fourth from the left), derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum (second from the left), and derma e Vitamin C Micellar Cleansing Water (first from the left).
During the event while making my own lip scrub, I received a lip balm from Crazy Rumors.
Product Review: Crazy Rumors Lip Balm in Pink Grapefruit Juice

Where to purchase: Whole Foods Market and online at crazyrumors.com
Price: $3.79 for 0.16 oz/ 4.4 mL

Made in USA

Ingredients:
Thoughts: When I received this product, I was excited. The packaging is so cute and the flavor sounded good!
Here's a closer look at the lip balm.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I remember there was a slight scent when I first used this product. After couple of usage, I cannot remember smelling anything. I got used to the scent. I just sniffed the product and there's a light smell. It smells like grapefruit. I like the smell! Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and the design stands out. The color and picture are cute. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The lid is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal and a clicking noise when I open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's tugs on the lip. It's also not thin that it's runs while applying. It's a good consistency. It's smooth and glides on. With that said, it's easy to use. I just apply on the lips and that's it. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and extremely hydrating. Lastly, this is my work lip balm. I have lip balms all over the place. If I trust something that much, I would keep it at work. I apply several times throughout the day at work and I need something I know that will hydrate my lips. I can't focus on how dry my lips are. I need to work and this product does the job. I'm glad I got this product. It's extremely comfortable!

Pros:
* Slight scent while applying.
* Simple packaging with cute design.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy lid; can feel a tight seal and a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy, medium consistency.
* Smooth.
* Glides on.
* Easy to use.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Hydrating.
* Comfortable.
* Vegan.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Can be hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...