Wednesday, September 12, 2018

August Favorites and Finished Products 2018

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Mario Badescu, derma e, and ESTHE. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

August Favorites

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea: This particular bottle I received but initially for the review, I purchased. I haven't used that many different facial sprays but with the ones I have used, this is one of my favorites. Not only does it smell good (it's light-weight and refreshing), my skin feels hydrated and it just feels great on the skin.

derma e Hydrating Night Creme: I received this product. It's actually my third bottle I believe but I could be wrong. To be honest this might be my favorite line from derma e. The scent is light and the moisturizer is hydrating. It might be thick for some normal to oily skin individuals but for myself who has dry skin, it's great. It's a great night cream, as well as, for the dry winter weather.

OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original: I bought this product. It's been a life saver during this summer season. For some odd reason, my nails including toes have been breaking. I'm not too sure why especially since my toe nails hardly break. Since I've been using this often my nails have gotten stronger and it feels smoother.

Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey: I bought this product. I'm a fan of her liquid lipsticks. Other than her liquid lipsticks, I haven't tried anything else. There hasn't been any products that I wanted to try until this palette. The colors are on the warm, neutral side. I tend to reach for these colors because they're gentler in daily basis, as well as, for work. You can also smoke it out for the night out. There's one color missing in this palette; highlighter color under the brow. Other than that, you don't need any other eyeshadows.

NIVEA Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss: I bought this product. Other than my skin being dry and my nails breaking, my lips are chapped. I only use this product at home. It's just easy to wash my hands and apply it right after. It's sanitary safer that way than carrying the product. There are times you cannot find a place to wash your hands. The scent is light, light-weight, not sticky, and best of all hydrating. My lips feel comfortable and soft after I apply this product.


Finished Products
derma e Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer: I received this product. It's a great moisturizer for dry skin individuals like myself, as well as, aging skin. It's also great for winter weather when the skin is extra dry. Not only that, the scent is light and it's extremely comfortable on the skin. It's a great day or night time moisturizer.

Would repurchase: Yes.

ESTHE Shower Cologne in Floral Dream: I received this product in the Memebox Scentbox #4 Floral. I actually used it as a body spray after showering and before moisturizing. I learned through a Korean beauty video that they moisten the skin before moisturizing. It helped absorb the moisturizer faster and better. I agree spraying the body before moisturizing really helped soften the skin. The only thing is it's an extra step. I know some people don't mind as long as it works. I feel like time is so short and I need to eliminate/shorten things in my daily basis.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Mario Badescu, derma e, and ESTHE. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...