Friday, August 11, 2023

July Favorites and Finished Products 2023

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Bath & Body Works, DermaFirm, Laneige, and Dial. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

July Favorites
Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Pink Pineapple Sunrise: I got this gift through the app. It's added pointed from purchases. I am glad I got this product. I tend to like the body cream over the body lotion. It hydrates my dry skin better. Not only that, it smells heavenly. It's perfect for the summer season!

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ in Rose: I bought this product. It took a few days to get used to the pump but once I got used to it, I really liked it. It's easy to use, hydrating, and the smell isn't overwhelming. To be honest, I don't smell anything anymore. I just got used to it.

amika The Kure Intense Bond Repair Hair Mask: I bought this product. It's a great hair mask. To be honest, I haven't had any bad experiences with any hair masks. They all have been good including this one. I mostly base off from scents. With that said, it's hydrating and makes my bleach hair manageable.

DermaFirm Ultra Soothing Hydra Cream: I received this product and glad I did. It was my night cream. Unfortunately, I finished the product. I like that it's so easy to use, absorbs quickly, and extremely hydrating. This will be great for all skin types even dry skin like myself.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry: I received this product and glad I did. I hardly made a dent. This product doesn't go down. This product could last for several years. With that said, it's so hydrating. This product works better than any lip balms around. My lips feel like baby soft in the morning.


Finished Products
Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator: I bought this product. It's light-weight, easy to use, and hydrating for this summer season. I don't think it will be hydrating for the winter weather for my dry skin. I used it for the morning moisturizer and I did not need to reapply throughout the day.

Would repurchase: Yes.

DermaFirm Ultra Soothing Hydra Cream: I received this product and glad I did. I am sadden I finished the product. I would love to try other things from this brand but for now, let me finish the ones I have. It's hydrating, light-weight, and easy to use. With a mixture of skin care products, my skin looks good the next morning.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Dial Clean + Gentle Body Wash in Grapefruit: I received this product. From what I remember, there was a slight scent in the beginning. I got used to the scent that I don't notice it anymore. It's an alright body wash. It's easy to use, make a slight lather, and cleans the body. I just feel like I need a lot to create a lather.

Would repurchase: No.

Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Winter Berry Wonder: I bought this product and glad I did. I am a huge fan of their body creams and this doesn't fail. It's hydrating and it smells heavenly. It's great for my dry skin and helps through all season.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Herbal Essences Smooth Conditioner in Rose Hips: I bought this product and it's an alright conditioner. The smell isn't strong which is a good thing, but I don't reach for conditioners anymore. I tend to mask more so than condition. Masking is more hydrating on my bleach hair.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Bath & Body Works, DermaFirm, Laneige, and Dial. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...