Friday, November 11, 2022

October Favorites and Finished Products 2022

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except NYX, The Body Shop, Wet Brush, Maple Holistics, Clarins, and derma e. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

October Favorites
NYX Bare With Me Multitasking Spray: I was fortunate to receive this product. I've been using it after cleansing in the mornings and nights. I also used it whenever I apply makeup. It's refreshing and hydrates the skin. When I spray before makeup, during, and after; I noticed my skin looks better than when I don't use it without the spray.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration in Grapefruit: I bought this product and glad I did. It's a big container and a little goes a long way. Since it's fall season and there's some dryness, I have been applying a lot. I am pretty shocked for a thin to medium consistency, it is helping my dry skin. I don't need to reapply throughout the day.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Mango: I was fortunate to receive this product. I am sadden that The Body Shop changed the formula. It's not the same anymore. With that said, this one is amazing. It's easy to use and moisturizing. It honestly feels like butter on the skin.

Wet Brush Paddle in Black: I am fortunate to receive this product. After using brushes that doesn't tangle like this, I will never go back to normal type of brushes. It's easy on the hair especially if you dye the hair as often as I do. It doesn't hurt while brushing, as well as, I hardly get split ends.

Sacheu Gua Sha Tool: I bought this product and glad I did. It is on the heavy side compared to stone gua sha. On the other hand, the pros outweigh the cons. I like that I will not break this tool unlike a stone one, the heaviness actually puts more weight and glides on the skin, and it's just easy to take care of.


Finished Products
Maple Holistics Coconut Oil: I received this product. To be honest, I had it put on the side while I used another oil. Once I finished the oil, I was going to come back to this product. While cleaning, I noticed this product was empty. It just evaporated with time. I do not know if that's a good or bad thing. With that said when I did use it, I really liked it. It was refreshing and it really did clean my makeup.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Clarins Extra-Firming Energy: I received this product and sadden I finished it. It's very calming, comfortable, and extremely hydrating. It's great for all skin types and lasts all day. Not only that, it has a slight scent and it smells good.

Would repurchase: Yes.

derma e Sun Defense Mineral Oil-Free Face Sunscreen SPF 30: I received this product and I am not the most biggest fan of this sunscreen. It leaves a white cast and it flakes off. I am not too sure why. Not only that when I wash my hands, it feels like never ending sunscreen. I don't know why. I just did not like this product whatsoever.

Would repurchase: No!

Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Daily Shampoo: I bought this deluxe sample for traveling. For some reason, it doesn't feel the same as the regular size shampoo. This feels more watered down. I am not too sure why. I needed more than a quarter size amount on the palm of my hands to create a later. A full size doesn't even take that much. Since it didn't lather so easily, mentally I didn't feel like I cleaned my hair.

Would repurchase: No.

derma e Scalp Relief Treatment: I received this product. It's easy to use and it leaves a nice tingling sensation. When it comes to tingling sensation, I am extremely sensitive and I hate it with a passion. I actually did not mind with this product. It felt nice. I could see it helping the scalp. Since I do not have a dry scalp, it didn't work for me. It just felt like an extra step.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except NYX, The Body Shop, Wet Brush, Maple Holistics, Clarins, and derma e. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...